SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    SigForum Photo Contest Part III: Close ups, Reflections, & Your Favorite Firearms Voting Begins.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigForum Photo Contest Part III: Close ups, Reflections, & Your Favorite Firearms Voting Begins. Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted
'Twas that time to show everyone what makes them think of spring time. Whatever got you to the great outdoors up close.

(Pics are displayed in the order in which they were submitted.)

mdblanton --->
mdblanton --->
wingspar ------>
cas ------------>
Z06 ------------>

Good luck. Vote early. Vote often.

Question:
The best pic submitted for Part III was:

Choices:
mdblanton
wingspar
cas
Z06

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
As the end of the month approached, the following results have presented themselves:

Congrats to wingspar for your fine entry!

Thanks everyone for your participation and taking the time to submit your photos as well as voting for your favorites.

wingspar , let us know how you'd want to start Part IV.

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
wingspar , let us know how you'd want to start Part IV.

I haven’t been following these threads, so not sure of the rules. Do I start a new thread, or leave a suggestion here, which would be 1911's.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Starting a new thread seems to be the way to go.

Give a few parameters that you'd like to see (double stack 1911s, WWII 1911s, any 1911s, etc...).

As the month comes to a close, start a poll to see who gets voted as the best pic. Good luck everyone.

Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Starting a new thread seems to be the way to go.

Give a few parameters that you'd like to see (double stack 1911s, WWII 1911s, any 1911s, etc...).

As the month comes to a close, start a poll to see who gets voted as the best pic. Good luck everyone.

Did that, tho I’m sure you’ve seen that. I just left it simple. Show your 1911's. Who wouldn’t want to show off their 1911. Looks like I have 386 photos in 9 folders of my one and only 1911. Big Grin

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post