SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Beretta 92 stainless (inox)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92 stainless (inox) Login/Join 
Picture of bripro
posted
After looking at the recent post of the Centurion I want to share what I believe to be another good looking pistol by Beretta. This one is a stock Italian inox, no trigger job in a bag (tjiab) but it sure feels and performs great.

DDG-8 "Sine Timore"

Posts: 155 | Location: United States | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
I had a Beretta 92 with the Brigadier Slide as my second gun my first was a Walther P 38 anyway it was a great accurate gun except it was DAO and boy was that a long trigger pull. Pity Beretta never made a .45 acp in this style I would never have gone the SIG route.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2255 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
I always thought the exposed barrel was neat, but does it serve a design purpose?

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
I always thought the exposed barrel was neat, but does it serve a design purpose?

It's supposed to run cleaner by not give fouling a place to accumulate. It also allows equal right/left hand operation as it ejects pretty much straight up.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I love an Inox Ghost!!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of a couple guns I regret I sold. Very nice.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for a Inox Compact with a rail, wanna do some trading?

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Beretta!

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet P38!

Posts: 717 | Location: Keystone State  | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrprovy
posted Hide Post
That's a very pretty Italian!

Posts: 62 | Location: New Yorkistan | Registered: April 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
92 INOX is always a sweet looking pistol

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
love my INOX too...

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post