SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Hunting guns for 2017 season
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting guns for 2017 season Login/Join 
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted
This year my sons and I went old school side-by-side for birds.
My corner of the office is where we pile up all the guns and vests, and since they are back at college and the season is ending I started to clean and put the shotguns back in the safe.
Here's this years season lineup.... what did you guys use?

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Didn't get birding this year, or any of the last 5. For some reason, we no longer seem to have flocks of dove in this part of Florida. Individuals, 2s and 3s, but nothing worth standing in a field for half a day for.

I used to love dove hunting, but we just aren't seeing the numbers west of Orlando any more.

Had I gone, I either would have used an old Ranger 16 double, or a relatively new Remington Sporting 12.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post

With bad intent
posted Hide Post

Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Some nice hunting hardware you have there Warpig, anybody else have some favorite hunting guns to share....?

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GCE61:
This year my sons and I went old school side-by-side for birds.
My corner of the office is where we pile up all the guns and vests, and since they are back at college and the season is ending I started to clean and put the shotguns back in the safe.
Here's this years season lineup.... what did you guys use?

is that a model 21 second from the left?

my Zabala 20 ga SxS on a quail hunt

my Belgian Sweet 16 (bottom) and Light 12 (top) both got a workout in the dove field

and ol' faithful boat paddle Ruger M77 Mk II in .270 Win filled the freezer with a deer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: YellowJacket,

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post

Remington 700 LVSF

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post