SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Downeast Lighthouse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Downeast Lighthouse Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted

Youngest Grandson Jarod is working as third man on an offshore lobster boat. Took this sunrise picture as they headed out from Southwest Harbor on Mount Desert Island (Bah Hahbah...)

Not sure what he has for a phone other than it's an Android, but thought the quality of this unretouched photo was pretty impressive.

EDIT: That's the Bass Harbor Head Light.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great sun set!
Very good timing.

So,does the corn go in the round part?
And the hay in the square part ?

Wink

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Great sun set!
Very good timing.

So,does the corn go in the round part?
And the hay in the square part ?

Wink

Eckshully, that's a sun-RISE. They head out REAL early!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
A very lovely shot. I rarely see the sunrise. (I'm a night person.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Very nice composition!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very pretty shot. I one day look forward to moving out of Florida to see more of our beautiful country.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
Great shot!

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post