New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bully Pics Login/Join 
It seemed like a good idea...
Picture of lude4life
posted
Lets see some Bully pics! Bully breeds are amazing dogs.

Our Bull Terrier Bolide:

And in his more natural position:

-Jay

"Assault is a type of behavior, not a type of hardware." -Alan Korwin

Posts: 2810 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: November 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
Otis

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10446 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
My 4 year old girl, a rescue from local humane services, got her at just over a year old.

Playing with her grandma...

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It seemed like a good idea...
Picture of lude4life
posted Hide Post
Beautiful dogs!!!

-Jay

"Assault is a type of behavior, not a type of hardware." -Alan Korwin

Posts: 2810 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: November 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lude4life:
Beautiful dogs!!!

They all are when given a chance Smile

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
They are beautiful dogs. To bad so many of them get dumped at shelters, then condemned to death just because of the breed name.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is Shy-Shy. I got her at the Humane Society 7 years ago. The lady who brought her there requested she be put to sleep because she was "vicious". The Humane Society refused. They named her Shyenne due to her shy demeanor. I shortened it to "Shy-Shy".

This is Patton one minute after I adopted him and got him into my car. He was inches from my face and growling at me in the photo. I got him through Second Chance Rescue. The previous owners had a large dog that was using him as fight club practice, hence the scars and scabs on his face. I had to use his leash as a collar because the scumbags wouldn't even let me keep his inexpensive collar. I changed his previous owners' name for him, "Tuck", to Patton, after the great General Patton. I've had him three years.

Here he is now....

They seem to get along just fine....

You know, vicious....

Can you pick the guilty party who messed on the floor?

Posts: 840 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
My rescued Pit, Emily:

My previous Pit, Jigga:

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolffy88
posted Hide Post
My rescue pit "guarding" the prince.

-wolff

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails." - Professor Bruttenholm

Posts: 2103 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolffy88:
My rescue pit "guarding" the prince.

Behold the vicious and mean pitbull who is obviously resting after doing that child in! Smile

I have 2 pit rescues, one who looks much like yours, and they are the biggest attention seekign lovers on the planet!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Good looking dogs. Clearly murderous, the lot of them. Razz

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
One with granddaughter

And one with both grandchildren

She absolutely loves both of them and will tolerate alot, including play-doh hats placed on her head, etc.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
man I love these pictures. I've "owned" and fostered a half dozen pitts. I tended to take in the "broken" ones (bait dogs, fighting dogs), there was only ONE that I couldn't find a good home for due to her being that broken and SUPER aggressive towards blacks and men.. I found a lesbian couple to adopt her with the promise that if they decided to give her up, they call me. I called a month after to see how she was settling in, and they had put her down. It still makes me tear up thinking about her.

I wish I had the time or room for another one, with three cats (two that are constantly sick) it just isnt in the cards.. I will adopt another within 3 years though

here's two of my "favorites"

This is Cali:

and this is Peetie. The sweetest dog in the world, I fostered him and a friend ended up adopting him. He passed away around a year ago after living a happy life for 13 years

taking notes from the cat

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
man I love these pictures. I've "owned" and fostered a half dozen pitts. I tended to take in the "broken" ones (bait dogs, fighting dogs), there was only ONE that I couldn't find a good home for due to her being that broken and SUPER aggressive towards blacks and men.. I found a lesbian couple to adopt her with the promise that if they decided to give her up, they call me. I called a month after to see how she was settling in, and they had put her down. It still makes me tear up thinking about her.

I wish I had the time or room for another one, with three cats (two that are constantly sick) it just isnt in the cards.. I will adopt another within 3 years though

here's two of my "favorites"

This is Cali:

and this is Peetie. The sweetest dog in the world, I fostered him and a friend ended up adopting him. He passed away around a year ago after living a happy life for 13 years

taking notes from the cat

Good on ya - you got some good karma coming! The lowlife scum who use and abuse these dogs are the real animals, not the pits.

Picture of Oldrider
posted Hide Post
Let me introduce Bandit. When I remarried two dogs were part of the deal. Where my bride lived formerly they had no real yard. Couldn't even grow decent weeds. Bandit discovered he loved grass...rolling in it or just lounging.

He passed due to cancer, and he now resides in one of his spots in my back yard. I miss him.

Posts: 360 | Location: Outinthesticks | Registered: October 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wallacemf
posted Hide Post
Bella, Our American Bulldog. She was a shelter rescue. She passed away late last year, kept getting mast cell tumors, worst thing ever. They grew so fast you could almost see it. We miss her terribly Frown

Posts: 377 | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post