SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Scottsdale Cars & Coffee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scottsdale Cars & Coffee Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted
A mix of NOV & OCT, enjoy:

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Lot of nice looking cars.
Thanks

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Loving that low black Cadillac. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^You ain't kiddin'. I like the older cars more as the new ones all look alike.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Wow!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Great pics and quite the group of cars, but yes really diggin' that Caddy!

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I wish they were on Sundays so I could go to the San Francisco gathering. Frown

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
I used to go to that, lived right down the road off of Chapparral. I once met an old timer there that had a Porsche Carrera GT with like 50k miles on it. Chipped paint on the front end and dirty wheels. I got to talking to him and he told me that he "drove the shit out of it sonny". Also told me that the first scheduled service was 10K! Eek

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post