Find
Notify
Tools

"A.T.F." Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
While I agree ATF should be a convenience store and not a federal agency, you will NEVER find me mixing alcohol and firearms. Never.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
While I agree ATF should be a convenience store and not a federal agency, you will NEVER find me mixing alcohol and firearms. Never.

Man, it's just a freaking nice picture making fun of the ATF.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Well played sir, well played.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah, very nice pic!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:

I can barely even begin to response to this.

Thanks for saving the children, I guess. Roll Eyes

Stay out of these threads if they trigger you so much.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Another well done composition Z06, I like it!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I've always admired your Uzi. Is that big square hole in the side where you put the clip? Big Grin

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Man, that Uzi is so sexy!!!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thanks all. I do enjoy 'shooting' firearms.

Note: No likker drinkin' & shootin' was done during the entire photo 'shoot'.

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not crazy about alcohol but that UZI, I must know more.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

Of course not firearms won't fit in the glass and alcohol just runs down the chamber.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Never thought I'd see a pretty Uzi. Nice.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think if you are unable to control yourself with an unopened bottle of alcohol and a loaded firearm in the same room, you probably don't need access to either, ever.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Is the Uzi nickeled or hard Chromed, or is it stainless?

Nice composition.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
The finish is Robar (R.I.P.) NP3
I have sent an HK93, MARS AK pistol, 7" bbl. Mossberg 500 AOW, Olympic OA-93 pistol & the Mini to Robby for NP3 finish over a 30 year period. Robar closed up shop last year but NP3 and NP3+ is still available in the PHX area.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool countertop too!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:

How did you find the courage to post something so stunning, and brave?

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
quote:

This statement contradicts itself.

Posts: 10831 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post