SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Yes, the lovely Emma, thank you Patrick for the photo. I've found that with just the right light and stability the iPhone can take some really superb images. This one of the Fuzz I snapped in my bedroom with natural sunlight coming in and I happen to catch him laying on his back for a very quality iPhone 6 image.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Btw, I currently have the iPhone 6S and haven't yet snapped an image as sharp as some of the iPhone 6 images. I'm starting to wonder if like a few of my Canon lenses where I purchased a 24-105mm that came with my camera and sold it to later repurchase another that was sharper than the first, although being the same lens in general. Luckily, I still have the i6 in a drawer if I want to go back to using it. Other than a few additional tech features and allegeable stronger phone they seem to work the same.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:

The San Marcos inner harbor? Smile

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the Crown Princess in Seattle.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
A Bentley for the ages

iPhone6

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
One from the cat thread. Smile

An iPhone photo of Emma that I thought came out well.

Patrick, may I ask what iPhone you took this lovely image of Emma with?

Regards, Will G.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
One from the cat thread. Smile

An iPhone photo of Emma that I thought came out well.

I love that photo, too.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:

This was taken with a company provided iPhone 6.

quote:
I love that photo, too.

flashguy

Thanks. Smile

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got a cunning plan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 987 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: October 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
This was taken today. My son is feeding deer in the backyard of a guy who bought a rifle from me.

This photo was taken with my Galaxy S7, which I just got last weekend.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Smartphones are perfectly capable of taking some very quality images as evidenced by these images. I'll be looking forwards to any of the new iPhone 7 images as the iPhone just came out and made claims of some improved image quality, have to wait and see! Thanks for the great photos folks..

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
Part of the view from a weekend trip to Asheville, NC. iPhone 6s.

Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Random house during my daily walking Candler Park Atlanta iPhone 6s

Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^I really like the second one MG a lot, the shadows and colors are awesome, well done!^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
The "German corner" in my office. Father from Hamburg (b. 1897), mother from Berlin (b. 1905).

iPhone 6

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Wow, Z06! My parents were born in 1908 and 1914, and I'm 78! I'm guessing you are in the high 80s (or even low 90s).

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I'm 68. My dad was 50 and my mom was 43 when I was born. In 1918 my dad (age 21) registered for the US WW I draft in NYC. He died in '82, she in '89.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
I'm 68. My dad was 50 and my mom was 43 when I was born. In 1918 my dad (age 21) registered for the US WW I draft in NYC. He died in '82, she in '89.
I am impressed. My apologies.

flashguy