SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The photo definitely falls into the "Interesting" category though, no question. I really like it! Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
My last auto the Protech. Again iPhone 6S

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, I miss my last push button from them. Opened with some serious snap.

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by modestglock26:
Man, I miss my last push button from them. Opened with some serious snap.

Darn, I wrote a pretty detailed opinion of the difference in the Z knife and the ProTech by comparisons, but got deleted when I visited another site while typing my reply out. In short, Hold on to the Z knife when opening in hand or it will certainly fly out of your grip, it's got such an extremely aggressive opening. Though both use the same coiled spring opening mechanism. The Z Knife is also made in your neck of the woods in Thomaston, GA. By one craftsman family handed down business. Extremely well made, and for heavy duty use. The ProTech by comparison is no slouch either, as you may very well know. Both are extremely well made quality autos priced very similar, not really cheap by any stretch.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
Up on the hill above our house:

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I took this snapshot earlier today for Newf's Gun's and Roses thread using creative lighting and the iPhone 6S..

Regards, Will G.

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
^Very nice.

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
^Very nice.

Thanks Z06. I'm getting a little better with using the smartphone as a camera. It's no dslr, but it's adequate enough to get by.

Gustofer, amazing photo. Kinda reminds me of a small beach in Key West on the ocean side I've been to.

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post

iPhone 6s

That's Betty Skelton's Li'l Stinker, overhead at the Air & Space Museum annex at Dulles. My old boss helped restore it on a million Thursdays over 5 years.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
iPhone 6+
dew on "weeds" in common area in neighborhood while waiting for morning school bus.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rangeme101,

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At Auburn Market today for our Arepa Mia fix
Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Got two great days skiing in CO last Friday and Saturday - Keystone and A Basin.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
feersum, great photos. Looks like everybody really enjoyed the trip..all smiles. Additionally, feel free to post up any images of that orange tiger kitteh that I saw in the guns and rolex thread. Love all animal images Smile

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
Don't think I posted this...taken with my iPhone 6.

My husband's uncle gave him the family pistol for Christmas. It had been his father's grandfather's, then his father's father's, then his uncle's, now his. His uncle made the presentation box for his father's (my husband's grandfather's) 60th birthday, out of solid maple. Oh, and not a nail or screw - everything is dowel and glue except for the hinges.

It's an 1859 Whitney Navy.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The Mountain Lion's early morning breakfast snack..

Regards, Will G.

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Cimarron 1861 Navy .36 – brand new
Shot with iPhone6

same pic run through Prisma app on iPhone

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Now that is an extraordinary app Z06,very creative! I'm going to look into that, thanks for posting those.

...Wow, just installed it, even better yet it's free! Thanks again Z06 Smile

Regards, Will G.