SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
In front of the pizza joint in Jerkwater last summer

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^That's a gorgeous shot. You should enter it in a local photo contest. I took a shot of a Monarch butterfly that won a contest here. It's posted here somewhere.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
In front of the pizza joint in Jerkwater last summer

Wow! What camera phone was used if you don't mind me asking? Every now and then the right elements come together for "that shot" and those that recognize the opportunity, well done!

Additionally, somebody that imo had a great eye for getting "that shot" was modestglock26. His photos are sorely missed here, he took some great images..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Bridevail Falls

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Minutes before sunrise in Topeka KS this morning

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I'm always in awe of some of the beautiful photos of colorful scenery, you folks are so lucky. Maybe someday I'll get up in those areas besides just vacationing. I can't remember a colorful sunset or photogenic places other than traveling.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Thinking about it, I don't think I've used anything but my iPhone to take pictures for probably 2-3 years ... but here's one of my favorites, first gen Kimber Stainless.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow! What camera phone was used if you don't mind me asking?

Plain old Iphone 6+

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Rusty of Luckenbach, the rooster who thinks he’s a dog:

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
Wow! What camera phone was used if you don't mind me asking?

Plain old Iphone 6+

arfmel, it's not surprising that some of the cleanest and sharpest images I've taken with an iPhone was the iPhone 6, and I don't think it was just an anomaly, I've mentioned this before. Though only having 2 iPhones since, the 6S and the X, the sensor or something else with the iPhone 6 camera technology was spot on. This image was also taken with the iPhone 6.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
See, this was just taken using my new iPhone X. Giving the particular circumstances that the Fuzz was on my chest maybe I just didn't get the best focus or should have used the portrait mode. The image just doesn't have that "pop" that the previous one does. I'm not going to give in but will try some other settings. The iPhone 6 image though is hard to beat in sharpness and clarity.

Jesse's photos of the lake and cliff areas along with arfmels images are very clean..

Regards, Will G.

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Taken back in January 2015, probably with an iphone 4.

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Desert Ironwood

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
quote:
mdblanton

which mount do you use,
I have researched digi-scoping and have not made up my mind yet

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Just returned from a ten day long range fishing trip out of San Diego. Kinda sad, but beautiful morning dawning. iPhone 7X

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I took this two days ago while on a hike. The poppies are starting to bloom out here in Arizona, but this probably wasn't the time to use my iPhone 7X to take too close of a close up! Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
I took this two days ago while on a hike

Looks like a healthy Diamondback! It must be a good bit warmer down your way than out here north of Wickenburg. We don't typically see our first rattlers until late March/early April.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post