SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
What did you name him/her?

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Named her Scout.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
Named her Scout.

Extremely appropriate! Looks to be a very welcome addition to the home. You can't help but smile Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
iPhone X mounted on my Vortex Viper HD 15-45x65mm spotting scope.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Very cool photo Michael! How do you like your iPhone X?

Regards, Will G.

Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

Thanks. I’ve been very pleased with X. Each iteration seems to have a better camera. I also like the extra screen real estate that removal of the home button provides.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdblanton:
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

Thanks. I’ve been very pleased with X. Each iteration seems to have a better camera. I also like the extra screen real estate that removal of the home button provides.

Michael

Just posted over in the Lounge section of my experience with the X so far. Had it now for almost a year and price aside it's been my favorite iPhone so far. Great features and I've really only scratched the surface with using the camera. My previous iPhone the 6S also took some exceptional images when I did my part and conditions were just right. Most of the images in this thread are really enjoyable to see and very good quality. Who would have thought so many years ago that you'd have the great capability to have a hand held phone with exceptional cameras to go with you everywhere, hard to have imagined back in the day. I'm in my mid sixties and can't even imagine where the future will take these devices!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Hhumm, let me quickly check outside....yep, still winter here Roll Eyes

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Finally, a colorful sunrise. My friend took this at her home in Colorado.

Regards, Will G.

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I couldn't remember if I'd posted any of my vacation pictures to Arizona last summer ... Sorry for making y'all wait so long! These were taken with my iphone 7

This is Meteor Crator which is between Winslow and Flagstaff

This is one from the south side which is where we spent most of our time and is concidered the most scenic

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:

Very nice pics. It is really hard to get a grasp on the size of that crater from a picture. It is immense. We stopped there during our cross-country trip moving to AZ.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
A roadside billboard from Colorado which needs no explanation Smile

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Backyard door to another dimension Cool

Regards, Will G.

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Not really a great photo...but I snapped it while walking our greenway walking trail this afternoon with the iPod (it was way better than the usual "human anatomical" chalk drawings one sees on the sidewalks Big Grin)...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
This summer iPhone 10S.

JC

Posts: 1267 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
I couldn't remember if I'd posted any of my vacation pictures to Arizona last summer ... Sorry for making y'all wait so long! These were taken with my iphone 7

Kimberkid, your amazing photo's are awesome, but I couldn't help myself when I saw this crater on the sci-fi show Smile

Your photos Bisleyblackhawk and John are fantastic, I never get tired of seeing what you all come up with. Having handheld cameras with such great qualities affords us to capture some amazing snapshots in realtime as they present themselves. Things that in times past you could only describe "you wouldn't believe what I saw" moments can now be captured instead of just described. Thanks for sharing!

JohnC, that image is like a post card!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Was flying the cessna 170 the other night and tried to do a panorama of the Tennessee River and sunset.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^Beautiful colorful horizon!^^^^^^^^^^

If anybody is also interested in taking better photo's with their iPhones here's an excellent website with tons of great info on controlling the images using the cameras features.

>>>LINK<<< iPhone photography

I'd suppose too that using similar controls on other brand phones is very possible also.

Regards, Will G.