SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
A quick iPhone6 shot of adult roadrunner this AM through dirty mirror tinted window… no coyote in sight… yet.

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got a cunning plan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 987 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: October 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
A quick iPhone6 shot of adult roadrunner this AM through dirty mirror tinted window… no coyote in sight… yet.

His shipment from Acme is storm delayed.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
So many very cool images in this thread...Looking forward to some soon-to-be images from the new iPhone 8 whenever they arrive. Though the quality of all these smartphone images are superb!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I'll too add a very recent image of the Fuzz on guard in the aftermath of Hurricane Irma, doing his diligence...taken with the iPhone 6S in low light conditions.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
The Island at Pigeon Forge TN...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Wow...when thru this thread from the beginning and didn't realize that there were so many removed images from other photo image sites Frown I wish that there was a way to recover some, but I know thats not going to happen. I still like to browse thru the remaining though, lots of good stuff from everybody!

Anyways, here's still two of my own personal favorites from my iPhones..an image of the Fuzz taken with my iPhone 6..

and a composition I put together for the "Guns and Roses" thread, my Wilson Supergrade and a rose added, taken with my iPhone 6S, a lucky shot for me as it came out better than expected...

Please feel free to post or repost your favorites if you wish!

Regards, Will G.

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
My favorite iPhone 6 photo

My daughter and youngest grandson

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
So many very cool images in this thread...Looking forward to some soon-to-be images from the new iPhone 8 whenever they arrive. Though the quality of all these smartphone images are superb!

Here you go...view from my balcony on my new iPhone 8.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16314 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
This is a pretty good spot in the mornings to catch a shot of Rainier. Of course 3-feet to my left was a giant pile of garbage someone dumped because fuck everyone but that person, right? That's why we can't have nice things.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Off to a great start with the favorite images. Z06, that image allays brings a smile Smile Personally, I really need to try my hand at more landscape images, I've seen a good many of them here, especially areas that I may never see in my lifetime, thank you for those.

Kevin, thanks for the iPhone 8 pic. If you're able, I'd like to see more in the future if you get a few snaps off.

"If" I do upgrade in the near future, most likely it will be an iPhone 8 or above. My 6S is a good phone and works just fine. I'm keeping with the 10.1.1 software for now, any Apple software updates are sketchy, especially when the current one is running good. My only real complaint is battery life. I did upgrade to the Apple battery case and I get more use between charges. The original battery that came with the 6S wasn't anything to brag about.

Regards, Will G.

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
A few of mine....

My youngest with the AR pistol

image by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

From Artist Point at Mt. Baker

C9279D35-7332-454D-A267-A0452494F285 by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

AEAD3FB5-8867-4B4D-8288-3F6C12422522 by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4985 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
finally got a cool night sunday so lit a little fire in the pit.

went down later to make sure there no glowing coals and heard a rustle over my head. looked up and caught these little bandits.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice firepit!

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
That last one is almost Club/Zen-like!

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Wow, some great images!

Fender Bender, those are some stunning images, did you actually use a smartphone camera? Well done!

Regards, Will G.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Nice shots! I added the muzzle flash to my archives.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Wow, some great images!

Fender Bender, those are some stunning images, did you actually use a smartphone camera? Well done!

yep, auto settings on my one+ 5.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post