SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If it helps, here's a 4S on the left, my 6 on the right. My husband's not home yet or I would have added his 6+.

The 6 is as big as I would ever want to go, despite needing reading glasses. It's just too big.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsd1220:

I like both of these for how they draw you into the image, well done!..

[/QUOTE]

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:
Originally posted by rsd1220:

I like both of these for how they draw you into the image, well done!..

[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks! That's Pottsboro, TX.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Sunrise the other day at work (on top of the McNary Dam looking east down the Columbia River).

Phone is the HTC 10, photo shot in camera RAW.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lizardman_u:
Sunrise the other day at work (on top of the McNary Dam looking east down the Columbia River).

Phone is the HTC 10, photo shot in camera RAW.

Beautiful clear photo. I own both the HTC M7 & M8.
Neither of which take pictures the quality of your M10.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Vince

Posts: 307 | Registered: July 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
My Nikon DSL is in the repair shop (again!). So all I have at hand in my iPhone 6.

These photos were all shot on my phone, then assembled into a collage with PicPlayPost, a free iPhone app.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
My wife was here for a couple of weeks, did lots of day trips, this picture is from last weekend. A small town called Miltenberg located along Main River in northern Bavaria. Really pretty town!

IMG_7107 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/127741177@N04/][/url]

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
This was in Cape May, NJ this past Monday

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10454 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fvyellowbird:
My wife was here for a couple of weeks, did lots of day trips, this picture is from last weekend. A small town called Miltenberg located along Main River in northern Bavaria. Really pretty town!

IMG_7107 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/127741177@N04/][/url]
I agree! I visited there in 2010 as part of a 16-day cruise of the Danube, Main, and Rhine Rivers. Your photo of the gate is very lovely. My photos of Miltenberg are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/...s/72157671678848914/.

flashguy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flashguy,

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Very impressive and creative images. Beautiful colors. Even more so it seems that with each new generation of smartphone a great deal more emphasis is being put into the camera quality and technology. I'm intrigued by the newest sensation the Google Pixel XL. In addition to a very good processor they have garnered some impressive claims being one of the best cameras yet, which remains to be seen of course. But nonetheless the cameras in these smartphones are reaching and selling to larger audiences, even with larger price tags. This new Google Pixel look like it's going to cost in the range of $650, comparative pricing to iPhones. It does offer the Android user a lot of tech and flexibility for those that enjoy them. Many smartphones already have some great camera capabilities at lesser costs though. Of course I'm sure with many plans that hefty price tag will come with discounts and many are looking to purchase one. Soon or a later I'm sure somebody here will post some images taken with one, I'd be looking forward to seeing a few myself hopefully.

Thanks for the great photo's, I can never get enough of them to look at, scenery and compositions are second to none!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6222 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Amazing image! ^^^^

...The first thing I thought of was a video I saw called the Gulf Breeze UFO, with nearly identical circumstances. Great shot snwght Smile !!

Regards, Will G.

sick puppy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

First photo on new IPhone7 ....early AM ride

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. I stand for "We The People ..."

Posts: 259 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: August 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Star Trek exhibit on the USS Intrepid.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post

Avon NC sunset over the dock. Taken with a Galaxy S5 Active

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post

Second night in Avon.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post