SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
We just got these new 429's a couple months back.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Also I'm surprised that the cockpits are as large as that. I always thought they were smaller, yours is pretty roomy up front, looks like a lot of fun!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duck Doctor
Picture of reconair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Moonrise, Hernandez - Ansel Adams

US Army, Retired
NRA Golden Eagle Life Member

‘‘Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? ... If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?’’

— Patrick Henry

Posts: 576 | Location: Near Lake Anna, Virginia | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
took this a few days ago of my son, with my Dad in the background. Milk goatee is a fashion statement.

That's a cool picture.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I think all these images are superb. Yellojacket also posted a photo of a covered bridge on page 1 that's very cool also!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: just1tym,

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Trip to DC>NJ>NY>Philly

My co-pilot making his last minute checks

Capitol building DC

Checking out my parent's sushi

Pat's or Genos?

Pat's

Philly street corner

My Parent's neighborhood which is 10 minutes outside NYC

A legit tomato and fresh mozzarella pie

Route 80 NJ with NYC skyline in the distance

NYC Skyline from Hoboken NJ

Somewhere in VA off of 81

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Dusty, looked like an enjoyable trip! How many miles total? It's kinda got me thinking about a small trip, maybe a short one to Key West and back. I've yet to stretch the legs on my Honda since purchase.

Regards, Will G.

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
All told I probably put 1500 miles on my car. I take short trips all the time. I usually get 3 days weekends at least twice a month so recently I've been to Asheville, Pittsburgh, DC, and Savannah.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
All told I probably put 1500 miles on my car. I take short trips all the time. I usually get 3 days weekends at least twice a month so recently I've been to Asheville, Pittsburgh, DC, and Savannah.

Do you travel with your co-pilot on most all your trips? Mine loved to travel in my car but both being a larger breed they could be a handful at times. And you could never take just one.. Smile

Regards, Will G.

Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
My love, on the final leg of our 'yak excursion this weekend headed in to the cabin...

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

View from my patio one night at sunset.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Past weekend with some friends when we went camping. I wouldn't call it camping to much as it's a motor home but still. GF won't do a tent. :/

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16310 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Summer Boomer.

free photo hosting

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Boy, I'd love to see a larger image of that!^^^^^...Awesome photo!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Sunday afternoon snooze..

Regards, Will G.

Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
^^^^^Boy, I'd love to see a larger image of that!^^^^^...Awesome photo!

Its off a short vid clip via screen shot. No idea how to get the still frame other than that.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Friday night's sunset down in Southern Maryland.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Anschutz International Prone Match
IPhone 6

Browning Buckmark Hunter

Marathon Search & Rescue Watch

Devon Thomas Raindrop Damascus Sebenza

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
One from the cat thread. Smile

An iPhone photo of Emma that I thought came out well.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post