SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Will,
It's just too good to not get it! I use it for lots of my really old photos, gives them a whole new life.

20+ year old car show photo (not cellphone) converted in Prisma:

-Bill

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
An amazingly creative photo Bill. I'll be itching to try it out myself with a few shots later today. I can see the addiction!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: just1tym,

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
a few recent shots

new braves stadium

GT basketball game last week

and some deer in my yard yesterday afternoon about 2 PM

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Will, what is the name of that app? Looks great!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
20+ year old car show photo (not cellphone) converted in Prisma:

I don't recall that Morris Garage made anything similar to that. Smile

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Will, what is the name of that app? Looks great!

6gun, It's the Prisma app and it was free from the App Store on my iPhone. As Z06 first pointed out, it just has so many features that whats not to like. You can apply so many different filters to a photo you take or add one of the filters to a photo from your existing files or photo app from your computer or phone. I know the app is availabe for Android and iPhone users. I've actually just scratched the surface, it has unbelievable amounts of filter adjustments you can add to a photo you take. I read the reviews and many folks were saying how addicting it can be, and I can see why now. Actually my two images are just test images to get my feet wet, I've yet to do a good one like Z06's examples.

Regards, Will G.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Will, thanks for the info!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Psychedelic Fuzz! Eek

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possibly posted this before, but no one should really get mad about a repost containing bacon.

Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Bacon? How about Steak Tartare at a Danish Smørrebrød?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Nope. Meat should be cooked--preferably well done. (Flame on)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Yesterday's lunch:

Baked Chicken Tacos I made last week:

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Psychedelic Fuzz! Eek

Will, that looks like a book cover illustration for a Stephen King horror novel involving a kitteh!

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Bill, actually he can be a very sweet cat but in this photo he was in my lap when he heard the lawn crew cutting the back yard...he's not a fan of loud lawn mowers as you can see! I'd agree with your post though, it's one of my more interesting photo's of him!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Had fun ringing the 100 meter gong with these two today...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Newf,

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Newf, looks like you had a fun day shooting at those distances. Btw, what caliber is the revolver?

Snapped off a quick image of some nice hand serrating of the rear of a Nighthawk slide.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Newf, looks like you had a fun day shooting at those distances. Btw, what caliber is the revolver?

Snapped off a quick image of some nice hand serrating of the rear of a Nighthawk slide.

That's some beautiful workmanship there!

The Rhino is .357/.38 - use it mostly with my own .38 handloads. No such thing as a bad day at the range, so got in some more time today with the same as above + my K31.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Newf:
The Rhino is .357/.38 - use it mostly with my own .38 handloads. No such thing as a bad day at the range, so got in some more time today with the same as above + my K31.

I used to handload for .357 for use with my python but mostly the last time used .38+ loads. They shoot like butter soft though. But still great for target shooting. The last time I shot any rifle was at least 50yrs ago...I kinda missed out of that since shooting mostly handguns. Looks like you do enjoy a good range season! Smile

Regards, Will G.