SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Wow, some great images!

Fender Bender, those are some stunning images, did you actually use a smartphone camera? Well done!

yep, auto settings on my one+ 5.

No question, two of the nicest landscape images I've seen taken with a smartphone..amazing quality and sharpness. Thanks for posting them Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
quote:
Wow, some great images!

Fender Bender, those are some stunning images, did you actually use a smartphone camera? Well done!

yep, auto settings on my one+ 5.

No question, two of the nicest landscape images I've seen taken with a smartphone..amazing quality and sharpness. Thanks for posting them Smile

here's a whole bunch at native resolution
https://imgur.com/a/o0ry5

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Wow, thanks for the link sharing those. Just the trek alone to all those sites for the photos was impressive, as I can imagine. Certainly "Post-Card Worthy" landscape images. I love those kinds of places, just awesome.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
It's always nice to sit down to dinner across from someone that loves you. But loves your food more and that's really the only reason they're there

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
More iPhone 8 photos...

On one side, a peaceful lagoon. That's SFO in the far backround.

On the other, bio giant Gilead erects skyscrapers.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^Now, thats something you don't see everyday!^^^ Smile A real birds-eye view Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
^^^^^
That's the brand of lemonade I buy! It's just like what we used to make at home by juicing lemons on that glass gadget--it's got pulp in it. It's not too sweet, either.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^He seems to be leaning towards the Peach flavor^^^ Smile

Regards, Will G.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^He seems to be leaning towards the Peach flavor^^^ Smile
I prefer the plain lemon.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
A storm rolled through (didn't hit us, but went to the south) this storm is about 25 miles away.

Shot with Motorola "Moto Z"

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Twins.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Twins.

Identical twins no less. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Fife and Tacoma last night.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Smartphone Photos Razz

Regards, Will G.

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
It snowed today, of course it doesn't stick, but it still snowed.

quote:

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
It snowed today, of course it doesn't stick, but it still snowed.

It snowed in Wickenburg 3 years ago, first time ever in the 15 years we've lived here. We got about 1/4", and it didn't last very long.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:

Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
Creepy crawley

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post