SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted
Courtesy of Dave Truong with an iPhone 6S+

This message has been edited. Last edited by: just1tym,

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Rolex, I will post mine tomorrow. Or do you need hosting
for this site?

Kevin

Posts: 697 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
here's a few from my iPhone 6

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Combat Vet:
Nice Rolex, I will post mine tomorrow. Or do you need hosting
for this site?

Kevin

You can host fro free sites like Photobucket. My host is Zenfolio a pay for site. There are many other free hosting sites also.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Would love to see some Samsung Galaxy 7 images, I've read some pretty impressive spec's about them..anybody?

Regards, Will G.

All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Would love to see some Samsung Galaxy 7 images, I've read some pretty impressive spec's about them..anybody?

Take a look at these posts on Reddit. It's not just S7 photos but there are many tagged that way.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Almost every picture I have is of my wife and/or son but here's one of a nice covered bridge at the Roswell mill. Galaxy S7 Edge

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Awesome image Yellowjacket! I browsed the Samsung Galaxy S7 images from Gear.up's link, stunning images. I'm guessing the newer larger sensor in the Galaxy has a good deal to do with it. Additional post processing has some degree of responsibility to the images also. Nonetheless great detail in the images.

Please post more folks, doesn't matter what camera phone used, just post them up, don't be shy!

Regards, Will G.

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can host fro free sites like Photobucket. My host is Zenfolio a pay for site. There are many other free hosting sites also.

What are the steps from using Zenfolio as the host? I ask as I have an account there too.

Dave

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
July 6, 2013, SFO. Sorry for the grainy photo. (It was taken with an iPhone through a small spotting scope, which was balanced on my knee.)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lizardman_u:
quote:

What are the steps from using Zenfolio as the host? I ask as I have an account there too.

Dave

Lizardman, See the Zenfolio thread I just posted in the Gallery for you today. Hope it helps.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: just1tym,

Regards, Will G.

Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cee_Kamp,

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1497 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
iPhone 5S, IPad Mini, and iPhone 6S

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10X-Shooter,

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lizardman_u:
quote:

Dave

Lizardman, I see you're a professional by the link in your post. I'm but strictly a hobbyist and just use my iPhone these days. Am I doing something wrong by using Zenfolio? My iPhone imports my photo's to iPhoto and from there I upload them into my Zenfolio account, then delete them from my iPhoto to free up any limited storage space. I think my macbook has limited storage space. Can you help if there is a better way of doing it?

I was asking how to use Zenfolio to host photos here as I pay for the zenfolio account as well as paying for Photobucket (which I use to post photos here).

Not saying you were doing anything wrong at all, just trying to figure out how to use the zenfolio account to post photos here Smile

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Storm over the wheat fields in NE Oregon

The Cyclist
a multiple use path between Airway Heights, WA and Cheney, WA

Both photos taken with an HTC one M8 (just upgraded to the HTC 10).

SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Vail

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Candy, relaxing on the couch with her bear.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post