SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Cute!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
^^^^^ Cute!

flashguy

Yeah, a selfie! Wink

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Well, to be fair, I did ask for "Smartphone photos!" ^^^^ Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Nice! ^^^^^ Reminds me of what you'd see in the Everglades here in South Florida.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post

Taken today a lookout on top of Mt Pilchuck

Draw me like one of your French girls!!!!

Taken with a droid turbo 2.

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sept 17, 6:45 AM

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Lake Meade? Or Lake Powell?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Mead. Was on the way to Vegas.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Southflorida-law:
Sept 17, 6:45 AM

Beautiful colors. I remember some stunning sunrises up coast surfing back in the day. I remember one morning the surf was so clear that as the sun rose off the water you could see sharks chasing schools of fish thru the shore breakers. Wish we had some of the cameras to snap some images as we do now. I've witnessed some beautiful sunrises on the east coast and some great sunsets in the Key's and west coasts of Florida over the years.

I really envy you folks with mountains and canyons. I'd never get tired of exploring and taking advantage of the wonderful scenery. Thank you for the great images as a reminder Smile

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
iPhone 7+ pics

Just playing around. No alterations

10x zoom from sitting in desk chair. Day was about 4' away

A couple misc. 1 of the stage pics is at 2.5 zoom.

2.5x. Meant for it to be 2x to stay optical zoom. Oops

Full distance

My son

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
So from what I'm reading up on the i7, the reg size doesn't have the telephoto second lens just the i7+ right?

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
So from what I'm reading up on the i7, the reg size doesn't have the telephoto second lens just the i7+ right?

Correct, The reason I went with the i7+

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Well darn. I just checked with my carrier and they're sold out completely of both models. That was fast! I tried to call the Apple Store and got tired of being on hold..oh well. I'd actually like to check the size differences in hand as I've never had a + size.

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
I have the 6 and my husband has the 6+.

The 6+ is huge - and he has huge hands. He says if he didn't need it for work (to read wiring diagrams while on the roof of a mall, etc) he wouldn't have it.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
....Macbook wallpaper iPhone 6S

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
A quick one I "snapped."

Posts: 307 | Registered: July 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:
I have the 6 and my husband has the 6+.

The 6+ is huge - and he has huge hands. He says if he didn't need it for work (to read wiring diagrams while on the roof of a mall, etc) he wouldn't have it.

Leeann, I'll admit I too am a bigger fan of the mid-size phones these days. When I purchased my first iPhone the 4S, I thought it was just the ideal size and compact enough to easily fit into a front shirt pocket. Now that a few years have passed and my eyesight fading a bit with age also, the i6 and 6S just seem the right amount of display real estate for my eyes to properly adjust to without a squint or two. The 6 or 7+ phones do have their appeal and small additional feature advancements that add to make them interesting, it is worth checking into. As far as photo resolutions, clarity/sharpness, colors and intensity, they all seem to do justice in those categories. I'll always remain open to newer advancements as they roll out but keeping up with the latest and greatest is a constant climb along with higher costs. Only the future will tell how much better in quality they can be, features aside. New tech will always have it's draw Smile

Thanks for all the great photo's. As interesting as animals and images of people are, landscapes are extremely captivating and always have my complete attentions also, please keep them coming, I never tire of looking with awe.

Regards, Will G.