SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
My wife and I dog are sitting for a week our neighbor’s 12 year old goldendoodle Boz. He was named after Boz Skaggs.

Part of his 6:30 am walkies.

He’s a sweet boy and the first dog we’ve had in our house in 31 years.

Taken with: iPhone 7 Plus

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Given the choice between my smartphone and my DSLR, I'll typically choose the DSLR. In some cases I can use both. Such was the case here, and the smartphone (iPhone 6s) photo was the better.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Portrait mode on iphone 8 Plus

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
•Prussia 1916•

-with PP through Prisma filter

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Given the choice between my smartphone and my DSLR, I'll typically choose the DSLR. In some cases I can use both. Such was the case here, and the smartphone (iPhone 6s) photo was the better.

I find the iPhone works well for landscapes. I have taken some great pictures with my DSLR but for the weight and simpleness, I find myself just taken the iPhone on many hikes.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
That second shot is great with the storm in the background.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
My father and I drove 200 miles to go on a bass fishing trip, and he landed a Coho salmon (we think).

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Old San Juan and Grand Turk

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Another of my daughter on her senior picture day ... With my iPhone7

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
Changed my photobucket acct so I wanted to see how easy this new hosting site is to work with.
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
iPhone X

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
iPhone 7

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
"Birthday Flowers" iPhone X

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Sunday range day with a few guys

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
^^^ my kinda range day! Smile