SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
iphone 6S

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A friend's amazing biscuit shop

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can tell I'm on time when walking to my car in the morning based on the sunrise view when leaving the building

posted Hide Post

This was taken with my Pixel XL while snowshoeing in the Sierras in late December last year.

Posts: 25 | Location: California | Registered: January 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
Picture of the new ride on a trip through the Citico Wilderness (inside the Cherokee National Forest).

Here's a link to the trail route, captured with the app Backcountry Navigator.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
You folks are so lucky to witness a change in seasonal colors. Everything stays green here 365 days a year unless it dies Smile Just amazing colors you have.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
You folks are so lucky to witness a change in seasonal colors. Everything stays green here 365 days a year unless it dies Smile Just amazing colors you have.

Everything stays "desert tan" here Smile Partly joking, as we do get some green up on the desert floor after an absurdly wet winter like we have had so far this season. Northern AZ sees real trees and things.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:

Everything stays "desert tan" here Smile Partly joking, as we do get some green up on the desert floor after an absurdly wet winter like we have had so far this season. Northern AZ sees real trees and things.

Well, you do have some Saguaro and Organ Pipe Cactus, both of which are green all year.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got a cunning plan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 987 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: October 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Certainly one thing that really stands out to me seeing all your images in this thread, and that is how I seriously lack shooting a lot of colors in my photo's. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, and many thanks for the great images!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Having grown up in a time we had b&w film and TV's, I'm still very fond of it. There will always be a place close to my heart for b&w, it's classic history and the foundation from which we came.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Having grown up in a time we had b&w film and TV's, I'm still very fond of it. There will always be a place close to my heart for b&w, it's classic history and the foundation from which we came.

Agree 100%, and yes I'm old enough to remember nothing but B&W as well LOL.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
The start of my morning commute to work.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Nexus 5

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Afternoon sun in the front yard palms iPhone 6S

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
quickie of the new rig Smile

Decided to grab a Sony a7ii with kit 28-70mm 3.5 which is actually not bad. Haven't had time to play with it much over the week and the EF adaptor just came in the mail, so now I'm using my Canon EF stuff on it. It communicates well with all of my EF glass, and the peaking makes my FD manual stuff slay! Heck yes to in camera stabilization on vintage glass!

posted Hide Post
When in Atlanta, always visit Antico Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Hey congrats MG! I'll be looking for some snaps in future threads. All my dslr gear is currently at a local camera shop awaiting a new home Smile I did sell a few lenses on fleabay, but it was just easier to move it all at one time.

Regards, Will G.