SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Hey congrats MG! I'll be looking for some snaps in future threads. All my dslr gear is currently at a local camera shop awaiting a new home Smile I did sell a few lenses on fleabay, but it was just easier to move it all at one time.

Just sold off the 6d, and I'm loving the Sony. I was missing my Sony RX1 files way too much.

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by modestglock26:
When in Atlanta, always visit Antico Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Now I'm hungry...and I've just had bfeakfast LOL!

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Now thats interesting. Definitely begging to leave more! Smile ^^^^

I had a black corvette once that after I had a very expensive detail job I almost took a similar photo across the hood at an angle. I recalled thinking it looked like a sea of deep black glass!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
^^^^ Now thats interesting. Definitely begging to leave more! Smile ^^^^

I had a black corvette once that after I had a very expensive detail job I almost took a similar photo across the hood at an angle. I recalled thinking it looked like a sea of deep black glass!

I was applying a paint coating and it's SHINY!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JD83:

I've riden that road many times on my motorcycle. Cycle Magazine ranked it as one of the best rides in America a number of years ago. I'm sure it still is.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
My Henry

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3457 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Last September in the American Selkirks (forgot the battery for my dslr on that day!).

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Well, Silent, you did very well with what you had.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Well, Silent, you did very well with what you had.

flashguy

Thanks.
Recent convert from a flip phone to an iPhone. It is amazing the quality of pictures one can get from the tiny cameras those really smart folks stuck into a cellphone!

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GF's iPhone 6
IMG_3518-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Recent toy for the pocket
Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Blue Ridge, GA

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Wicked OTF MG Smile

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I just have a few left. Here is one of my last favorite holdouts, a "Z" side auto opener, made and assembled by a craftsman in Georgia one at a time by hand, except the titanium frame..

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Here's another one of my last favorites, A Stiletto with Damascas flat grind blade and ivory scales.

Regards, Will G.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful knife, Will! And great pics too!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
imgur

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
What a beautiful knife, Will! And great pics too!

Thank you 6guns, I know even a smartphone camera is capable of taking so much better photos than I'm capable of keeps me interested!

And thanks to all for the so many beautiful and interesting photos..especially the animals Smile ^^^^what a face! ^^^^

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
This is not scenic, or artistic... I just wondered WTF a Dyson vacuum cleaner was doing hanging from a tree alongside a Forest Service road in Koochiching County, Minnesota, miles from the nearest habitation. Probably some kind of product testing...

Posts: 780 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post