SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^WOW! Stunning^^^^^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sigman940
posted Hide Post
Taking the thread title literally. I couldn't help be be a smart ass.

~ ante omnia armari

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigman940:

Ok, yes, chuckled Smile

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigman940:

I think you're a little dyslexic ... The title says
quote:
Let's See Your Smartphone Photos

Not ... Lets see photos of your Smartphone

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5705 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Razz

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the "Flower Photo Re-Post" but when I saw the two flower images I looked around and haven't any flowers to use for a snap of so I pulled an old goodie out from my archives. Inspired by a great Guns and Roses thread started here in the Gallery by one of our own Wink Actually it's just one of those lucky images that you snap off that turn out so much better than you ever expect!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Sorry about the "Flower Photo Re-Post" but when I saw the two flower images I looked around and haven't any flowers to use for a snap of so I pulled an old goodie out from my archives...

Nothing wrong with sharing a great pic again, every now and then one turns out that you just really like! Smile

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
An early winter, off-leash romp on a fine crisp day.

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
^^That pup is definitely "Livin' The Dream"!^^

Posts: 4017 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
^^That pup is definitely "Livin' The Dream"!^^

She can be a diva at times too lol.

Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
October, 2018-newlyweds posing, Zagreb, Croatia:

Church, a few blocks away:

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
At heart I guess I've always been a "dog person" having a few in my life. My last two were my golden retriever and my irish setter. I just get way too attached to animals and when my setter Caine and Sunny my retriever went the way over the bridge I just got too affected, heart sick. Caine died in my arms of a seizure and that sealed the deal along with my heart. It's been many years without any pets until recently my wife brought home a kitten that was the remainder of a litter and was headed for the pound so my wife grabbed him up as a companion for me. I found I still get so attached even now. I'm just always going to be a sucker for animals. Even a small runt of a litter has wormed his way into my everyday life and I guess in many ways helps me thru some stuff to boost my interests. I'll always have a special place for the pups. Thanks for posting yours Newf and Bama (though I'd like to see more of Gunner Buns face Wink) Here's an old snap of my beloved setter Caine, he was an amazing dog, happy, intelligent, and keen insight. He always knew a way to cheer me up when I had long hard days at work, always a smile it seemed!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
At heart I guess I've always been a "dog person" having a few in my life. My last two were my golden retriever and my irish setter. I just get way too attached to animals and when my setter Caine and Sunny my retriever went the way over the bridge I just got too affected, heart sick. Caine died in my arms of a seizure and that sealed the deal along with my heart. It's been many years without any pets until recently my wife brought home a kitten that was the remainder of a litter and was headed for the pound so my wife grabbed him up as a companion for me. I found I still get so attached even now. I'm just always going to be a sucker for animals. Even a small runt of a litter has wormed his way into my everyday life and I guess in many ways helps me thru some stuff to boost my interests. I'll always have a special place for the pups. Thanks for posting yours Newf and Bama (though I'd like to see more of Gunner Buns face Wink) Here's an old snap of my beloved setter Caine, he was an amazing dog, happy, intelligent, and keen insight. He always knew a way to cheer me up when I had long hard days at work, always a smile it seemed!

I hear ya on all the above, have owned dogs literally all my life and I'm no spring chicken anymore. They know when you're having a bad day and are just great all round companions - never easy seeing one go though, that's never going to change either. But hey even the Pope said "all dogs go to Heaven" Smile .

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Most of you folks are so lucky to be able to have such beautiful changes of seasonal colors. This is our winters...and spring, summer and fall color..

My front yard Roll Eyes

Regards, Will G.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
My oldest got her first archery lesson on Friday.
Got lucky & caught an arrow in flight:

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15255 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking at the photo I can almost hear the bow going "Twang!" Big Grin Very cool..

Regards, Will G.

Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
New puppy we got from the shelter.

Posts: 5693 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post