SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

This was taken with my Iphone SE.

Matt

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lilskeez,

Matthew Logan

Posts: 414 | Location: NC | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
Now where have I saw that picture before

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
3 olld German coins

the copper Pfennig is the size of a US dime
- iPhone 6 -

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
https://imgur.com/a/kpUUI.jpg

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Newf, I love that dog.

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
Newf, I love that dog.

She's a great girl, thanks! I'm on the road a fair bit again for work again, so she's great company for my wife while I'm gone. And I would not want to be someone she caught breaking into the house Wink !

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
^^^^Thats my favorite so far from yours, nice!^^^^

I drive by the spot almost every day. Maybe in the coming year I should take a picture there every time I go by. A lot of them are going to look like murky dishwater though.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post

Tyler, Texas 12-14-17

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post

This is Lacy, my "furry girlfriend", she belongs to a friend of mine though she told me a couple of months ago "When you're here, she is your dog."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: clubleaf206,

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Tyler, Texas 12-14-17

I see you visited one of Tyler's more upscale areas.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Great photo Newf! Looks like a post card. And what a beautiful Christmas Tree Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Great photo Newf! Looks like a post card. And what a beautiful Christmas Tree Smile

Thanks, and she knows Santa brings treats LOL

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Anybody here shoot any RAW files with a smartphone? I just purchased an app for my iPhone that allows you to shoot in RAW mode, and I also purchased an editing program for the laptop to process them. It's been quite some time since I've shot RAW files, and only with my dslr. I'm really looking forward to building up a good work flow once again.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Messing around with the multitudes of adjustment layers in Affinity Photo's editing app...My head is spinning with all the editing adjustments. Next up is using the RAW editing with the iPhone X..

This App is amazing and much easier to use than my previous Elements program.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Late season deer hunt last weekend. Didn't take anything, but got a few shots through the scope.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Don't laugh, it's my first layers mask and getting used to using a new bluetooth mouse with my Affinity Photos app. It took a little time and patience to copy edit and paste two photos together using something simple, my old front door and some hurricane damaged fence in the second photo...I'm learning, little by little in this program to fine tune images, both RAW and jpeg, and paste together! Smile I'll call this one "Doorway to the Jungle"

Regards, Will G.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ When I first saw that pic, I thought it could be a Pink Floyd album cover. Smile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^ When I first saw that pic, I thought it could be a Pink Floyd album cover. Smile

"The Dark Tower" series came to mind for me Smile . Nice work just1tym, I've never had the patience to try figuring out those kinda programs - wish I did, but I'm just a point and click'er with whatever is built into the phone/camera for settings LOL.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Newf,