SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Newf:

Nice looking greyhound, and with the perfect type of collar, too. Is this a new adoption?

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:

Nice looking greyhound, and with the perfect type of collar, too. Is this a new adoption?

This was at an event yesterday hosted by a local greyhound adoption org - not my dog, but would love to add one to the pack...with 5 of my own already though don't think it's in the cards right now. They just brought in 30 from the southern U.S. (track retirees) and 25 have already found homes in just a week. Smile

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I just got done with some extensive travel without my DSLR. All I had was my phone.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
...Front yard Saw Palmetto Jungle

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
This was at an event yesterday hosted by a local greyhound adoption org - not my dog, but would love to add one to the pack...with 5 of my own already though don't think it's in the cards right now. They just brought in 30 from the southern U.S. (track retirees) and 25 have already found homes in just a week. Smile

They do make wonderful, loving pets. We have had a "few". Just make sure you have a fenced yard (6 ft fence is recommended). If not, they will escape and chase game without regard to their surroundings, such as traffic. The 45mph couch potato. We like all of the sighthound breeds.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:

They do make wonderful, loving pets. We have had a "few". Just make sure you have a fenced yard (6 ft fence is recommended). If not, they will escape and chase game without regard to their surroundings, such as traffic. The 45mph couch potato. We like all of the sighthound breeds.

The few I've met have certainly been very low key - beautiful dogs for sure.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Lake Ocoee (Parksville) Tennessee.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
...Front yard Saw Palmetto Jungle

Somewhere in there is a Raptor

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Big Grin ^^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
Duluth, MN

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
I just got done with some extensive travel without my DSLR. All I had was my phone.

Beautiful!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
Indian Springs, NV

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
You folks are so blessed to have such beautiful mountains and canyons.

Regards, Will G.

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^Amazing!^^^^ Both of your last two night photos are amazing, what a view. Something I'd rarely ever see without these kinds of images.

Even many of these images with the change of seasonal colors are incredible. The only color for all seasons here is just differing shades of green

Regards, Will G.

Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Sunrise from two days ago as shot with my Motorola Moto Z

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
iphone X images coming soon!

Beautiful colorful images folks. Amazing scenery that I'm guessing that I'd never see in my lifetime, thanks for posting them Smile

Regards, Will G.

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^Thats my favorite so far from yours, nice!^^^^

Regards, Will G.