SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Nice work!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^^ Nice work!

My nephew is the one who made it - I just drank beer and took pictures lol.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Excellent job Newf! Why did he cut the hole in the middle of it? Can't the round pass thru at great distances and would be difficult to register a hit? I'm probably missing the obvious as usual here Razz

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
That hole was to add a swing/popper plate - now done too, just need to get it to the range! Smile

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Can you actually hear the round hit at that distance wearing ear protection? I'm a curious sort Razz I'd love the opportunity to pop off a few rounds at it myself back in the day! Looks like great fun. We never had good stuff to shoot at in my days, just the usual, beer cans, old tv's, radios, any junk we could collect going house to house before we went to shoot in the sticks!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
My old ears probably won't hear squat LOL, but should be able to see the swing plate move when hit - using a scope I hope!

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
My 101 year old C96 "Red 9"

shot with wife's new iPhone 7 Plus (replacing her iPhone 5C...[junk])

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Samsung S8+

Mother's Day lunch fajitas

My new sod is doing great and almost taller than my margarita

And a pretty little weed in my yard (Chinese privet)

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I was cleaning up some landscaping around the house and found this "rock" (it's more than likely a piece of coral judging from the worm holes) with the imprint of a long dead something...it's about half the size of a dime...there is a smaller one at about 11:00 that I didn't see until the iPod pic.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Taken last week in the Smokey Mountains

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
A very long assembly of phone photos over the years. I admit I got carried away but I hope they are worth your effort.

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
A few pics from the lake this weekend

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:

Looks like an old tobacco drying shed.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:

Looks like an old tobacco drying shed.

Could well be.

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ "You lookin' at me?"

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post