SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Nice panorama! Was it a single wide-angle shot or stitched from several? If stitched, what did you use to do it?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Nothing special, just got out of the car, pointed my S8 in a sort of north-west direction, and took a picture.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
East TN spring in a nutshell:

Work this morning:

Farm this afternoon:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BamaJeepster,

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

"Excuse me sir, could I trouble you let me out of here? I seemed to have misplaced my keys."

...meanwhile, under a large BIRDS BITE sign:

"HEY, you give me the finger I give you the beak!"

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Nice YellowJacket.

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wife got this one on the way to work the other morning.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Lunch....

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Saturday I was working outside on the fuel lines "Upta camp" as they say in Maine Wink and I got the feeling I had an audience.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Is that a 2-headed snake?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
I took this at work a couple years ago. There was a significant storm coming. Iphone 6+.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Is that a 2-headed snake?

flashguy

No just two reg'lr ones. Smile

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
This mornings nightcap after a night shift & voting.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
Lincoln Beach.

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2173 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
I like Grumpy Biker's subject above LOL, sooo...

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Had a little hummingbird come for a visit this afternoon.

I was smoking a brisket on the Egg and was tending it rather closely in the beginning to get the smoke right. My Egg sits about four feet away from my feeder. As I was standing there adjusting the vents to stabilize it at 225F, I heard the buzz of a hummingbird REALLY close to my head. I looked up and this little guy was about a foot away from my face, just floating there eyeballing me. He'd fly away for a minute and then come back and do the same thing. On the third one, I slowly lifted my finger up underneath him and he landed on it! He just sat there for about ten seconds looking at me and then buzzed over to the feeder.

These sure are cool little birds. Friendly too!

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post