SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
New job and one of my morning coffee meetings was out on the belt line and pretty awesome.

Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another new job perk...
Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Did this one at some training. Don't remember which iPhone I used - 5, 5S or 6

Most of my holster pics are from iPhones

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
In addition to all the great images already posted I hope in the future some Google Pixel XL images will show up also..I hear good things about the camera quality Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
^^^Nice pic Orguss!

Here's some old school:

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
I agree! I visited there in 2010 as part of a 16-day cruise of the Danube, Main, and Rhine Rivers. Your photo of the gate is very lovely. My photos of Miltenberg are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/...s/72157671678848914/.

flashguy[/QUOTE]

Hi Flash-Link isn't working. I got this:
Page Not Found
Oops! Looks like you followed a bad link.

If you think this is a problem with Flickr, please tell us.

Here is a link to the home page.

2016-10-29-c77cf5e2

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Beautiful photos ^^^^ On an aside, when I got down to the last few with some of the steeples or spires, I was watching the TV and the scene had a Church with bell's ringing...talk about real-time animation! Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I took this photo yesterday while my boys and I were fishing. This seagull landed on the portable dock I was on. The bird kept dropping/picking up the fish for about 3 minutes, but finally swallowed it whole. It was a cool thing to watch live and I got a video of it as well. This was taken with my Galaxy S7 and re-sized to put on the forum.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:

Second night in Avon.

Holy Smokes!!! I took a glance at this and the photo moves.

Great composition and capture of light.

The light, color, and patterns make the eye move left to right and cause the illusion of movement.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
iPhone 6 pic run through phone app:

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lizardman_u:
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:

Second night in Avon.

Holy Smokes!!! I took a glance at this and the photo moves.

Great composition and capture of light.

The light, color, and patterns make the eye move left to right and cause the illusion of movement.

Thanks Dave!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Our new pup is 5 months old in a couple days.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fvyellowbird:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy: I agree! I visited there in 2010 as part of a 16-day cruise of the Danube, Main, and Rhine Rivers. Your photo of the gate is very lovely. My photos of Miltenberg are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/...s/72157671678848914/.

flashguy

Hi Flash-Link isn't working. I got this:
Page Not Found
Oops! Looks like you followed a bad link.

If you think this is a problem with Flickr, please tell us.

Here is a link to the home page.

2016-10-29-c77cf5e2
Strange, it works for me, and it appears that just1tym was also able to use it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 307 | Registered: July 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
iPhone6

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
I took this photo yesterday while my boys and I were fishing. This seagull landed on the portable dock I was on. The bird kept dropping/picking up the fish for about 3 minutes, but finally swallowed it whole. It was a cool thing to watch live and I got a video of it as well. This was taken with my Galaxy S7 and re-sized to put on the forum.

One is the loneliest number! Big Grin Great photo. The content of these photos are wonderful, colors, animals, planes, landscapes, firearms...whats not to like!

Regards, Will G.

Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
From the other day when the fog rolled in at work and there was a light at the end of the tunnel...

Taken with an HTC 10 using photo RAW

It is amazing how much the light reflects and refracts in the fog.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
iPhone6

The more I look at images taken with the iPhone6 the more I'm kinda thinking that it takes some of the best images so far in the iPhones I've used. Though I don't yet have an iphone7 I do have a 6S and I'm leaning towards the iphone6 as having a sharper image quality. I'm not 100% convinced yet but so far the proof is in the image.

Sorry about a repeat of my Cats photo but it's definitely one of the more sharp ones from the iphone6.

Here's a quick snap but just slightly different lighting with the iphone6S

I'm leaning more towards the iphone6 for being sharper.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: just1tym,

Regards, Will G.

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
A couple freshly cleaned guns...EMP and HK VP9.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post