SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Horse gear corner in the family room downstairs. I built the saddle stand one winter.

Just1tym, the harbor shot is beautiful

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just to clear things a bit. The awesome photo taken of that harbor shot was taken by pullicords. I just posted it from quoting the snap in his post and commented on it. The photo, along with many others here are getting some great smartphone camera quality in addition to the photogenic aspect. I'm amazed personally.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

Just to clear things a bit. The awesome photo taken of that harbor shot was taken by pullicords. I just posted it from quoting the snap in his post and commented on it. The photo, along with many others here are getting some great smartphone camera quality in addition to the photogenic aspect. I'm amazed personally.

I work that area...there's no shortage of great camera shot opportunities...

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:

In browsing Micropterus thread here in the Gallery is just another example of the amazing landscapes you folks have out west and along the west coast. You have the Pacific, mountains/canyons, streams and rivers. Not to mention the huge trees. All within driving distances. What a wealth of opportunities for a camera bug!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

Thanks all and bcjwriter: You're sure right about the opportunities!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I posted this image of my cat relaxing in my lap earlier in another thread but it's a nice example of quality from the iPhone X to share. Next I need to snap some kind of landscape stuff..

The Fuzz

Regards, Will G.

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Storing this for a family member until they can make the move to TX. Take it out on a nice day & let it run a bit.
Quick shot on Auto, Galaxy S9+

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
we have a fox on the property hes been sitting at alert in the back yard all week

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
side-shot, the image of your dog on alert reminded me of my cat after a hurricane swept thru here and we were left without power for awhile. We were all sitting on the front deck trusting his keen senses. The Fuzz is definitely on high alert for just about anything that moves!

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Really love animal photo's, cats dogs, horses, etc. I'd love to see some images closer with those horses, I'm a huge fan of horses though never owning one myself, there's just something special about them. I was just watching 10-1 last night on the tube with the racehorse "Mine that Bird" loved it!

Regards, Will G.

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Yum. Prickly pear cacti are one of the favorite foods of Javelina.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
My 10/22 Charger

My itsy bitsey 10/22 Charger

At the farm, targets at 30 paces

I shot some CCI 22Quiet, CCI Standard Velocity and some Federal Bulk Hi-Velocity. Whil they all shifted position on the target, all grouped about 1.25 to 1.5". I was using an 20+ year old red-dot, but next time out I think I'll use a scope with a duplex or fine cross-hair ... Just to see how much better I'll do as even at 30 paces, to aim small, my eyes need the help.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

Yum. Prickly pear cacti are one of the favorite foods of Javelina.
They make up a very nice jelly, too.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post

This is my 1.5 year old buddy Linkin.

My boys and I adopted him from the Humane Society when he was about 8 weeks old and he hasn't slowed down since. Here he is playing on his cat tree on my enclosed back porch.

This picture was taken a few days ago with my Galaxy S9.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Purrfect! Looks like he posed for that snap Smile Thanks for posting.

Great photos all. I'd like to see some snaps from any Pixel owners. I see many advertisement's that point out the camera strengths. Many iPhones and Samsung users here that have taken great quality shots, both earlier and later models both of which are more than capable of superb images.

Landscapes, items, plants/flowers, animals, firearms, keep em coming! Love the variety and colors.

Regards, Will G.

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Set of Atlas O gauge Santa Fe F7's.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post