SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Amazing shot of Cali, the sharpness and detail is very impressive. More and more I can honestly say smartphone camera technology is cutting edge and can't imagine what the future holds for it. With a minor exception or two I don't miss the dslr at all for my uses.

Like Cali, the Fuzz is my cat and daily finds my lap to crawl into for a rub and/or a pet behind the ears. His past is questionable, my wife brought him home being the remaining kittens and the last of two in a litter headed to a shelter. He'll flee often when hearing a strangers voice if my wife invites them into the house, hates the sound of plastic bags, and has zero tolerance for children and immediately takes off if he see's or hears them. Kinda makes me wonder about his treatment as a little guy. He spends most days with me just hanging out. Being home most of the time suits him just fine..he's my buddy.

I can't say enough about the Halide app, with so many features and settings. I've yet to even crack using RAW files. It's been a bit for me shooting or editing RAW. In the past with the dslr I was just feeling comfortable using various RAW editing software to process images. As is, each day I will watch a few videos on using the software program I just purchased to get a better feel for all the multitudes of things you can do with great images to further tweak them a bit if necessary.

I'm amazed, please keep on posting images of the farm and all the animals. It takes me to places I'll never see in my lifetime otherwise.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
My Sis shot this with her iPhone 7

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
iPhone6

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

You guys have hairy arms! Smile

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
I'm amazed, please keep on posting images of the farm and all the animals. It takes me to places I'll never see in my lifetime otherwise.

Be careful what you ask for, I could blow this thread up!! Big Grin My phone is filled with animal/farm/kid photos, let me know if you have any requests Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Be careful what you ask for, I could blow this thread up!! My phone is filled with animal/farm/kid photos, let me know if you have any requests

Me personally, I enjoy all kinds of photography, but if I did have a choice, I say keep on posting what you've been posting, scenery, landscapes, animals, people/animal combos. Just having a site like this to post all photo's is really amazing! Para deserves all the credit for allowing us to use it, I'm thankful.

Bama, have you used the "depth mode" on the Halide yet? I'm still looking for an opportunity like drabfour's shot of that fern like plant or k5blazers scenery shot to try it out on to see what effects it may have.

Regards, Will G.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Me personally, I enjoy all kinds of photography, but if I did have a choice, I say keep on posting what you've been posting, scenery, landscapes, animals, people/animal combos. Just having a site like this to post all photo's is really amazing! Para deserves all the credit for allowing us to use it, I'm thankful.

Bama, have you used the "depth mode" on the Halide yet? I'm still looking for an opportunity like drabfour's shot of that fern like plant or k5blazers scenery shot to try it out on to see what effects it may have.

I have not had a chance yet. I just got it last weekend and played with it a little, but it's been dark/rainy this week and I've been stuck at work. Hoping for a chance to read up on it and try some stuff soon. I'll post some soon - I love this area and am always taking pics of everything/anything.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Here is a short video of the Halide app that shows many of the features. I especially like the "focus peeking" feature that automatically highlights the in-focus area that you wish to photograph. Oh...and disregard the price of $2.99 as it's no longer on sale Smile

Regards, Will G.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
How about some barns and riding arenas in east TN? These are barns that we have visited, our daughter has ridden at or are owned by friends.

- John Adams

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Experimenting a bit on a lazy Saturday afternoon...

Regards, Will G.

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Will, great pix and great damascus stiletto!

Cross-dressing Omega wearing a Breitling band.

iPhone6

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Just across the street, Gilead Sciences, Inc. continues its expansion operations. (iPhone 8)

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by side_shot:

Vizsla?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: henryaz,

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Few of my pride and joy reels

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Tacoma and the Olympics.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: airsoft guy,

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post