SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3436 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Our work location is up in the woods; I took this yesterday from the second floor of the parking garage. This guy was about 10 feet away from me and seemed completely unconcerned that I was that close to him.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
The "fence duck" awaiting to be hand fed a cheeze-it Smile...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Don't you know Cheeze-its are made by Kelloggs? Wink

Great pic!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38600 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Amazing photos!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Love those industrial shots!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38600 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those sorta remind me of an old Sears store Wink...I can almost smell the hot cashews...

Those are great photos Smile

Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
iPhone 6; because America

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Those sorta remind me of an old Sears store Wink...I can almost smell the hot cashews...

This was the main southeastern Sears Roebuck hub here in Atlanta. So you were right!

My office is on the 4th and 5th floors. I think we've won some interior design award or something as well. It is a great space, I just don't care for the mall vibe on the lower levels.

Forgot to add, the bike room is one of our company one's even though the building does offer their own to guests coming in off the belt line.

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by modestglock26:
quote:

This was the main southeastern Sears Roebuck hub here in Atlanta. So you were right!

My office is on the 4th and 5th floors. I think we've won some interior design award or something as well. It is a great space, I just don't care for the mall vibe on the lower levels.

Forgot to add, the bike room is one of our company one's even though the building does offer their own to guests coming in off the belt line.

Jamestown? I have a few friends upstairs at Cardlytics.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
quote:
quote:

Jamestown? I have a few friends upstairs at Cardlytics.

Yup, us and Twitter and them all just hanging out in a cool old building. I'm with the Rocket Science Group.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:

Leeann, I always thought the Old Executive Office Building was one of the great landmarks of DC. The architecture is just amazing when you can get close and see the detail.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:

Leeann, I always thought the Old Executive Office Building was one of the great landmarks of DC. The architecture is just amazing when you can get close and see the detail.

It's a great building and its style (2nd Empire) is a great contrast to all of the Greek Revival architecture in DC.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Additionally, the iPhone 6 does a very respectable job of capturing color and detail, well done Leeann!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys!

I love the Old EOB. And the original Treasury building.

We had a beautiful day for the trip. Today would have been an absolute disaster.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I have spent many an hour in that old building in my younger days shopping with my Grandmother...about twice a month on a Saturday we would take the bus from Austell to Sears, Rich's or Davidson's in downtown Atlanta...
A trip to the Ponce De Leon Sears always involved a lunch at Mary Mac's Tea Room...and hot cashews at Sears...

That building had an ambiance all it's own...

Thank you for posting memories Smile

Jimmy Buffet

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have spent many an hour in that old building in my younger days shopping with my Grandmother...about twice a month on a Saturday we would take the bus from Austell to Sears, Rich's or Davidson's in downtown Atlanta...
A trip to the Ponce De Leon Sears always involved a lunch at Mary Mac's Tea Room...and hot cashews at Sears...

That building had an ambiance all it's own...

Thank you for posting memories Smile

Did you ever get a back rub from Miss Jo?

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post