SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
First fire of the year.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Sitting out on the front deck a little while ago, my first night photo with an iPhone.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I'll add this image of the daytime view..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Cali, the allegedly feral barn cat Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
^^Great portrait, sweet kitty.

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
In line with the above post...
Stubbles, our rescue kitty.
She has a look about her.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Since were posting a few of our furry friends, I snapped this one of the Fuzz this afternoon in his favorite sun spot...Love the kitteh photos too Smile

Regards, Will G.

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Love me some kittehs!

iPhone6 shot of Baby AZ BBQ - 2018

Does need a tooled holster though!

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Great kitteh shots!

How about a horsie? This is coffeeaddict snuggling with baby Miller:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I love horses! I gotta say though, I've never seen one that will snuggle up in your lap like baby Miller, what an adorable photo Smile

I'm amazed at the high quality of the images I see from this page.

Grumpy, your kitteh"s expression looks like she's quite a handful Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Z06, I'm still in awe of some of the photos taken with the iPhone 6. I've yet to snap one off with the iPhones I've used since with such high quality as the 6. I wonder if something was different about the cameras in the iPhone 6. Here's one taken with my 6, straight out of the phone, just as sharp as my 5DmkIII dslr was with double the mega pixels.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Kitty theme - sure! Smile Yesterday with an iPhone 7

A rescue feral kitten, finally calming down.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Newf:
Kitty theme - sure! Smile Yesterday with an iPhone 7

A rescue feral kitten, finally calming down.

Aren't you full of surprises Newf! I remember that beautiful pup a few pages back and thought you were a pooch person. How do they get along? What a sweet little guy there.

Regards, Will G.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Sunrise in the Cumberland Gap

- John Adams

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Aren't you full of surprises Newf! I remember that beautiful pup a few pages back and thought you were a pooch person. How do they get along? What a sweet little guy there.

Thanks LOL, but I like 'em all - cats, dogs, you name it Smile . That little bundle of claws and teeth is a buddy's though, was visiting for the weekend and for the first time this little kitten climbed into my lap...as if to say, ok yea you can sit here for awhile. He's got two of them from a local feral cat rescue group - the other one is still more of a work in progress.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I did a close up of Cali's eyes. Only thing I did was crop the photo.

- John Adams

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
What a great shot Bama! What are you using to capture these images?

Regards, Will G.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
What a great shot Bama! What are you using to capture these images?

Based on your recommendation I downloaded Halide and was off work yesterday and playing around with it a little. I have an iPhone 6S Plus currently - getting ready to order an 8 Plus.

Here was the shot of Cali sitting in my lap, I just cropped it to get the shot of her eyes. I was curious to see how the detail was and was pretty impressed.

That was a great recommendation (Halide). I've just started tinkering with it, but really like the options it gives you.

Cali really was feral when we brought her to the farm 9 years ago (she's probably 13 now). She only likes a few people, I'm honored to be one she always jumps in my lap or up on my shoulder.

- John Adams