SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^ ?? ^^^^maybe it's just me but no image Frown

I'm really amazed at all the great images. Very creative and wonderful colors and compositions. These small smartphones are putting out some fine quality images, thanks to all who have contributed.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
^^^^ ?? ^^^^maybe it's just me but no image Frown

I'm really amazed at all the great images. Very creative and wonderful colors and compositions. These small smartphones are putting out some fine quality images, thanks to all who have contributed.

I must've managed to botch the link. Will retry.

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gong Show
posted Hide Post
Taken with an iPhone 6 a couple of weeks back during family cabin weekend. No filters or editing, just straight out of the phone. Definitely wish I was still there!

Edit: one of these days, I'll figure out how to do this whole embedding thing right the first time...

------
Weird is a side effect of awesome.

Posts: 70 | Location: The Armpit of the Frozen North, USA | Registered: January 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Awesome images with a lot of brilliant colors. I believe that future generation smartphones will only get better as sensor size and image quality improve in a compact style phone. I'm pleased with the iPhone images quality as is but, the foreseeable future will offer greater options and flexibility for image manipulation both in-camera and post processing for creativity. Even RAW files are already being used and with development will also improve.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Charlie!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Sure is a hansome little guy Ronin. Nice pet friend.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Charlie!

Quite the happy little fella too! Smile

Regards, Will G.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I have a love/hate relationship with this dog, but never have I had a dog that simply wanted to be loved, more than Charle.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Funny, I tend to take a lot of pics of food & guns!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
took this a few days ago of my son, with my Dad in the background. Milk goatee is a fashion statement.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Royal Blood Concert

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
A photo of a Canon SLR film photograph of my long past best friend Caine..

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
iPhone 6s and VSCO

posted Hide Post
Atlanta's Tech Pencil covered in the clouds of an early morning rain. iPhone 6s.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by modestglock26:
iPhone 6s and VSCO

MG26, I wasn't too familiar with the VSCO and checked some editing youtube videos and the VSCO website. Are you just using this as an in-phone editing when you don't have access to your LR? I do see it has quite a few adjustments and filters galore. All my images taken away from home are imported to my mbp when I get home and go into iPhoto and Aperture for any post tweaking if needed before I upload them to Zenfolio for web use. I'm guessing that with the VSCO you can do any editing on the iPhone if you choose to then upload them directly to Flickr by sharing when away from your laptop or computer? Nice touches on the images btw!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
A quick snap out the car window this morning down at the marina while having some coffee..not nearly as nice as some of the landscapes in this thread, just nice weather on the bike path.

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:
Originally posted by modestglock26:
iPhone 6s and VSCO

MG26, I wasn't too familiar with the VSCO and checked some editing youtube videos and the VSCO website. Are you just using this as an in-phone editing when you don't have access to your LR? I do see it has quite a few adjustments and filters galore. All my images taken away from home are imported to my mbp when I get home and go into iPhoto and Aperture for any post tweaking if needed before I upload them to Zenfolio for web use. I'm guessing that with the VSCO you can do any editing on the iPhone if you choose to then upload them directly to Flickr by sharing when away from your laptop or computer? Nice touches on the images btw!

I haven't bothered purchasing any of the LR VSCO presets, so when I use it I just use the features in phone. Then save the photos to my camera roll and send them to flickr.

I have purchased a few filter packs in-phone for it, but don't often use a ton of them. The in app editing is nice enough to get me by. Since I keep my mbp at home mostly, all my pics via iPhone or my Ricoh GR get sent to an iOS device, so I just have VSCO on both my phone and iPad pro 9.7" just in case.

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Canadian CG Bell 429 and iPhone 6 taken yesterday:

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Excellent images Newf! Love the control panel shot.

Regards, Will G.