SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Let's See Your Smartphone Photos
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's See Your Smartphone Photos Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Sunday range day with a few guys

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 6066 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
^^^ my kinda range day! Smile

Posts: 874 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 874 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Newf:
^^^ my kinda range day! Smile

Hadn't shot the Marlin in some time, for the unknown thousands of rounds through it, it still runs great. All original parts.
As a kid it was shot as close to full-auto as my finger could pull, soda cans rattled in fear Big Grin

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 6066 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post

Near King Salmon Ak

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

Posts: 8954 | Location: Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
Took this photo of my duty 320RX with the X5 grip module, on the iPhone X; then fancied it up with Photoshop Express.

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 366 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post