SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Galaxy 5s

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
iPhone 6 Pano

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ I really like that! Great photo!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Newf:
iPhone 6 Pano

I've been really tempted lately to try the pano out. Looks great!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^^^^ I really like that! Great photo!

quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
I've been really tempted lately to try the pano out. Looks great!

Thanks, I just happen to take a lot of pics of my dogs and, of course, always have the phone at hand Smile

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Tried my luck with some antique effects..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Blackberry Priv

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Iphone 6, Summer Solstice Sunset, 2016, South Miami-Dade Florida.

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

Wow, thats stunning! May I ask what smartphone was used for that? A Galaxy?

Regards, Will G.

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Mourning Cloak Caterpillar:

Southern Alligator Lizard:

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drshame:

Iphone 6, Summer Solstice Sunset, 2016, South Miami-Dade Florida.

drshame, would you mind if I used parts of this photo as a reference for a painting? Thanks!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Funny that you mention that. I once took a photo of art on canvas at the Coconut Grove Art Festival and it was a painting of a street between many differing towering shade tree's. I framed it as such in the camera that it looked like an actual photo taken of that real scene at the location. Wish I still had it around!

Regards, Will G.

My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Taken this past Thursday with iPhone 6s

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^Excellent iphone 6S image^^^

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Here's my last iPhone 6S attempt..I'm starting to like this camera more.

Regards, Will G.

Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Our newest 767 with just 18 hours on it!
Made 3 weeks ago!
Taken with Iphone 6s.

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^Awesome photo^^^

Regards, Will G.

Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

Wow, thats stunning! May I ask what smartphone was used for that? A Galaxy?

Galaxy S7 Edge. It's actually much higher resolution than you see here- I resized it for the forum.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I've read several comparisons between the iPhone 6S and the Galaxy S7 edge and the Galaxy bested the iPhone in just about all areas, especially low light images. The sensor size is larger and it's just a good all round smartphone. For now I'm going to stick with the iPhone mainly because it's sycn'd with my iPhoto and Aperture with the Macbook. Please post more images whenever you have a few that you'd like to share.

Regards, Will G.