SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Let's See Your Smartphone Photos
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Let's See Your Smartphone Photos Login/Join 
member
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Newf:

Nice looking greyhound, and with the perfect type of collar, too. Is this a new adoption?
 
 
Posts: 7194 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by Newf:

Nice looking greyhound, and with the perfect type of collar, too. Is this a new adoption?
 


This was at an event yesterday hosted by a local greyhound adoption org - not my dog, but would love to add one to the pack...with 5 of my own already though don't think it's in the cards right now. They just brought in 30 from the southern U.S. (track retirees) and 25 have already found homes in just a week. Smile


________________________
Sic transit gloria mundi
Canadian Coast Guard - Retired
 
Posts: 679 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I just got done with some extensive travel without my DSLR. All I had was my phone.





Don't believe everything you think.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member
 
Posts: 551 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
...Front yard Saw Palmetto Jungle



Regards, Will G.
 
Posts: 7353 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
member
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Newf:
This was at an event yesterday hosted by a local greyhound adoption org - not my dog, but would love to add one to the pack...with 5 of my own already though don't think it's in the cards right now. They just brought in 30 from the southern U.S. (track retirees) and 25 have already found homes in just a week. Smile

They do make wonderful, loving pets. We have had a "few". Just make sure you have a fenced yard (6 ft fence is recommended). If not, they will escape and chase game without regard to their surroundings, such as traffic. The 45mph couch potato. We like all of the sighthound breeds.
 
 
 
Posts: 7194 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by Newf:
This was at an event yesterday hosted by a local greyhound adoption org - not my dog, but would love to add one to the pack...with 5 of my own already though don't think it's in the cards right now. They just brought in 30 from the southern U.S. (track retirees) and 25 have already found homes in just a week. Smile

They do make wonderful, loving pets. We have had a "few". Just make sure you have a fenced yard (6 ft fence is recommended). If not, they will escape and chase game without regard to their surroundings, such as traffic. The 45mph couch potato. We like all of the sighthound breeds.
 
 


The few I've met have certainly been very low key - beautiful dogs for sure.


________________________
Sic transit gloria mundi
Canadian Coast Guard - Retired
 
Posts: 679 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 3988 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Lake Ocoee (Parksville) Tennessee.



********************************************************

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet
 
Posts: 7342 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
...Front yard Saw Palmetto Jungle



Somewhere in there is a Raptor
 
Posts: 1393 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Big Grin ^^^^^


Regards, Will G.
 
Posts: 7353 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
Duluth, MN



__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__
 
Posts: 1085 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Let's See Your Smartphone Photos

© SIGforum 2017