SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Let's See Your Smartphone Photos
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's See Your Smartphone Photos Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
6s

Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this one LNIB.

Date code revealed it was a 1 year old female, red smooth coat, made in the mini factory.

It eats everything I feed it, but has issues with ND's on the floor.

Posts: 2073 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this one LNIB.

Date code revealed it was a 1 year old female, red smooth coat, made in the mini factory.

Posts: 2073 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
iphone 6S

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 6845 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A friend's amazing biscuit shop

I found this one LNIB.

posted Hide Post
I can tell I'm on time when walking to my car in the morning based on the sunrise view when leaving the building

I found this one LNIB.