SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Lets see some fall pictures. 2020
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lets see some fall pictures. 2020 Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I found one more.

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I thought I'd resurrect this thread from last year since fall is here again.

The leaves are just starting to turn here so I don't have much to post yet.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
You guys are making me so nostalgic for years we spent in the east and Midwest: Maryland (OK); Connecticut (spectacular 2 years out of 4, rained out the others); Minnesota (like 2 days between mosquito-plagued summer and black ice); and some unforgettable trips to Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and the Catskills.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Wind and rain pretty much killed the color season here again this year, but these are from a few years back.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
leaves haven't started turning here yet but here's a nice shot from our family camping trip last week.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post