SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Lets see some fall pictures. 2020
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lets see some fall pictures. 2020 Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted
Here's one to start:

Jim

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jimbo54,

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Aspens and Bristlecone Pines, Utah

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Near the site of Camp Hale, Colorado.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Aspens in the Fishlake National Forest.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Bear Lake in Spokane county.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pics. One day I hope to get out of Florida and enjoy some of the pretty areas and seasons we have in this country.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
A sudden snow at 9000 ft, Yankee Meadow, Parowan, UT

Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
UTSig, those are some awesome photos, thanks for sharing. We were out in UT this summer, and it's definitely some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen. I'm scheming ways to go back either next year or the year after.

Posts: 8413 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Can't. We went from 80 degrees to a foot of snow inside a week.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
UTSig, those are some awesome photos, thanks for sharing. We were out in UT this summer, and it's definitely some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen. I'm scheming ways to go back either next year or the year after.

We moved here from NJ 15 years ago, high desert but we usually get an awesome Fall. Thankfully, I've got a lot of pictures because this Fall it's not been good. C'mon back!!

Again at Yankee Meadow:

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post

Jim

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post

Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:
A sudden snow at 9000 ft, Yankee Meadow, Parowan, UT

Amazing image UTSig! Thank you for sharing. Any chance that you would post a link to a large scale? I'd love this for a desktop picture if you wouldn't mind?

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FPNunes:

Amazing image UTSig! Thank you for sharing. Any chance that you would post a link to a large scale? I'd love this for a desktop picture if you wouldn't mind?

You don't have your e-mail listed, I can send you a large file.

Along RT 12 between Boulder and Escalante, UT, known as the Hogback:

Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Sir! Email sent.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Zion National Park:

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Zion N.P.