SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Lets see some fall pictures.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lets see some fall pictures. Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Along the Spokane river.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 8099 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
This area was completely burned a few year ago, I'll never see Fall color here again.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 2681 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2681 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
That's a great shot UTsig. Talk about being at the right place at the right time.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 8099 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
That's a great shot UTsig. Talk about being at the right place at the right time.

Jim

Thanks, Jim, my wife is a great spotter. Keep posting some more of yours.

Win

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Okay, one more. A pond close by. The Heron took off 2 seconds after I took this.

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Kinda like Jim's photo.

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
This was last year.

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Fishlake National Forest

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
On the Coeur d' Alene River.