SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    testing video to animated gif app: airgun versus sour orange
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

testing video to animated gif app: airgun versus sour orange Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
http://i.imgur.com/IfJjHix.gifv

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
http://i.imgur.com/IfJjHix.gifv

Range? .177, .20, or .22? Spring, CO2, or compressed air tank?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Um sorry, I meant testing the ability to post an animated.gif made from a video.

Just installed the app.

I ll post more info after editing some more material

This was .25 Caliber H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme out of a PCP 700MM long barrel at about fifty feet.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Um sorry, I meant testing the ability to post an animated.gif made from a video.

Pass. Smile
I have a vid to .gif app that will also produce slo-mo, maybe yours does too.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post