SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    1st Saturday Cars & Coffee PIX (MORE finally added!)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1st Saturday Cars & Coffee PIX (MORE finally added!) Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted
Time again for monthly car eye candy from sunny Scottsdale:

-just a place holder-
I will post more when I get back from my local weekly car show @ The Pavilions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I guess this is just a tease Smile

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Finally S'more - wild to wacky
The rolling stock ran the gamut, as usual…

+ 700 or more…

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
What's Bob got for a motor in his Rat Truck?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
IIRC he mentioned a LS crate motor... he was talking to another lookie loo so it may have not even been related to his truck.

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
IIRC he mentioned a LS crate motor... he was talking to another lookie loo so it may have not even been related to his truck.

Ah. Thanks.

I saw that air cleaner sticking up at an odd angle and wondered if maybe he'd stuffed a small Cummins diesel in there.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:

Ah. Thanks.

I saw that air cleaner sticking up at an odd angle and wondered if maybe he'd stuffed a small Cummins diesel in there.

that would be cool

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
What a strangely inefficient piping system on that Camaro. But maybe that's the norm for a centrifugal + carburetor setup?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Not sure why, but the newer Rolls coupes do nothing for me.
The Aperta is nice, as is the silver 720...drool.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15151 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Great photo's Z06 and beautiful weather to top it off!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Great pix, as always. Do you have anything more on the vette next to the SS, probably an early 1960's model?

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Lots of nice cars again. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thanks all.
henryaz, it is a 1960.
P250UA5, I'm not much of a new RR coupe fan either, I was amused that the owner that hopped out of it did not appear to be handicapped. At all.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks all.
henryaz, it is a 1960.
P250UA5, I'm not much of a new RR coupe fan either, I was amused that the owner that hopped out of it did not appear to be handicapped At all.

I finally caved today and got my hang tag this afternoon, unfortunately I earned mine the tough way..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post