SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    New Grizzle leather.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Grizzle leather. Login/Join 
Bearded Sailor
Picture of DocSteve
posted
Grey elephant with black elephant skin accents. Belt, carrier, IWB and OWB holsters for Sig TacOps in 10mm.
Came out awesome.

"How far are you willing to go to protect the USA?...
As far as you'll let me."

Posts: 5962 | Location: Fla | Registered: April 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
BIGGER PICTURE PLEASE!!!!

Razz

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bearded Sailor
Picture of DocSteve
posted Hide Post
Im having a problem hosting pics.

"How far are you willing to go to protect the USA?...
As far as you'll let me."

Posts: 5962 | Location: Fla | Registered: April 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great. Can't beat the work Ryan does....

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Grizzle is the Schnizzle!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Must have been a very big elephant to make that holster...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

And a very large pistol...

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Nice setup.

Plus, your carpet looks very clean.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
And a very large pistol...
Remember who we're talking about here.

It's Doc Steve. Everything about him is larger than life.

Y'all can add to the following True Story:

Doc Steve, General Mathis, and Chuck Norris were walking down the street one day...
And now back to the original topic. Ryan Grizzle is an artist. He does absolutely fantastic work. If I had the $$, I would have two Grizzle holsters (IWB and OWB) for each handgun I own.

As an aside, Ryan was good enough to send me a KJV bible, which I use to refresh my memory whenever I have a question.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
A true work of art from a master craftsman. Awesome!

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post