SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Tiny town ,fall festival car show pictures
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tiny town ,fall festival car show pictures Login/Join 
posted

a dozen more if anyone is interested.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see them!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
I'd like to see them!
Me too!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have to ask? Of course we want to see them!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Nice!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
I'd like to see them!
Me too!

Me too!!!

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I would say that there were more complete restorations , ( very close to mint ) this year,
but there were 30 fewer cars , than last year.

there were 5 car shows in three counties this last week end

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Looks like an old Barracuda, 2nd car in your 2nd post. They're shweeet.

I used to date a gal that lived a couple blocks away from the Orion post office...sheesh, that was over 30 years ago. Small world.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, bendable! That yellow rod is nice!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Love these shows.

I also enjoy it when the local car clubs get together at burger joints in the neighborhood.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone think I should have posted these larger?
I am using Postimage,

would that make them more enjoyable to look at ?

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
That GTO is my dream car.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Anyone think I should have posted these larger?
I am using Postimage,

would that make them more enjoyable to look at ?

Maybe, but for some reason we've all lost interest in re-sizing since Photobucket left us, myself included.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Anybody know if it's possible and easy to resize pics we get from Google Images? That's one I'd like to accomplish.

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:
That GTO is my dream car.

My favorite has always been the 1964 GTO, but there's no question the 1965/66 is better-looking.

I was in high school back then, and one of our band instructors bought a 1964, black with white interior and a four-speed. Gorgeous car! Strangely enough, he traded in an old Rambler with collapsed suspension when he bought the GTO, which I guess meant that he'd been saving his nickels and dimes for a few years.

Those were great times to be a car guy, weren't they? Cool

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting more pics.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I used to date a gal that lived a couple blocks away from the Orion post office

let me guess, she had Swedish heritage Big Grin

My brother had a 67 LeMans with a four speed hurst shifter , he could get a third gear scratch, scared me close to death at 95 m.p.h.,

( I was 12 y.o. )

Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I grew up with some of those cars, some real beauties !!! Actually miss them compared to today's 'cars'...

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
WOW!

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Several among those that I really like: always liked 39-40 Fords, I like the ‘67 GTO as well. I’ve come to like 210 post sedans in 55-57 a bit more than the hardtops like the 57 Bel Air.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post