SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Some Bird Hunting

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some Bird Hunting Login/Join 
Chasing Bugholes
Picture of jelrod1
posted
This is Bella’s first season and is coming along well. She’s 15 months now. I got her at 10 from a guy that thought he’d hunt her but never got started. Last hunt at the preserve shot 7 quail to her and missed two chukars that flew too low. Also missed a few quail. Woodcock is in and hope to take her out this coming week. She pointed one behind the shop before season.

Posts: 1694 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bird hunting with a four legged companion is the only sort of hunting I ever enjoyed. Sadly I am without a dog currently and the wife and I have such a crazy work schedule getting another right now would be unfair to the dog. I do miss bird especially pheasant hunting.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I love bird hunting behind a good dog. Makes the hunt that much more special.

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 10 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Good dog!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 24660 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post