SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Sig 320s Only -Lets See Some 320s
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 320s Only -Lets See Some 320s Login/Join 
Picture of Boxer9
posted
I thought it would be nice to see everyone's Sig 320s and what they've done with them.

Post up some images of your Sig 320 and maybe tell us what were looking at if you want. Preferably mostly pictures and less/no discussion.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 16 | Registered: May 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boxer9
posted Hide Post
My Sig 320 Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Started life as a P320 Carry. Currently sitting in an XCompact grip with Trijicon HD sights and a TLR-7 light. This is my current duty gun.

I also have a XCarry grip with TLR-1 that I swap in when carrying in full duty uniform.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Mine started life as a Sub Subcompact:

It morphed into one of my favorite carry weapons I own.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
My EDC.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Here's mine, clockwise starting top left:

Duty gun - P320 Carry W/ TLR-1

Backup gun/Off-Duty gun)- P320 Subcompact w/ Medium grip module. Yeah, it's OD green...it came with a small grip, and I have big hands. I found a good deal on a medium OD grip module...nobody sees it anyway.

Nightstand/range fun/extra gun - P320 Carry w/ TLR-7. This started life as a department issued duty gun, back before the voluntary upgrade. When that happened, Sig sent us new upgraded guns and we had the option to buy back our old pre-upgrade guns at a pretty reasonable discount...which I of course did, and then sent it in for the upgrade. Currently the slide is out getting milled so I can mount the RMR. Really excited to play with that when it gets back...it'll be my first pistol-mounted optic.

Posts: 8414 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I haven't had an opportunity to shoot it yet, but P320X Carry feels real good with the addition of a Wilson Combat grip frame. Additionally, it has Grayguns curbed trigger, Trijicon HD front sight and a Romeo1 Pro MRO.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Nice pics. I've really become a fan of the P320 platform after purchasing my first one just last year.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boxer9
posted Hide Post
320 Carry Bitone w/ WC

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Boxer9
posted Hide Post
Heres some original sets of my Sig 320 bitone 9mm that were kinda big. Original resolution, several photos.
16x9 amd 9x16 can be used for desktop or phone backgrounds.

http://imgur.com/a/e8resSv

http://imgur.com/a/Aaj07DN

http://imgur.com/a/UMYCxMg

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Here's my P320 Go-Go-Gadget Pistol... Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Here’s my Wilson Legion. Not sure if I’m keeping it, but for right now it’s staying:

Posts: 4129 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Post class photo from about 4 years ago. I've since given up on the striker fired Sigs and gone back to traditional DA/SA guns. I like the way the P320 shoots and i like the capacity and how light they are. But for going in and out of a holster, I want a gun with a hammer on it.

14956472_10208816927154736_182568009841781508_n by Brad Benzing, on Flickr

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
SIG P320 Carry in 45acp

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motorheadjohn
posted Hide Post
Family photo...it all started with the X-Five early last year, currently carrying the X-Compact and shooting an X-Full in IDPA.

The carry rig, Crucial Concealment IWB holster and a Carry-length upper on Compact lower.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tomgun,

Posts: 1694 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got this XCompact a few weeks ago, this photo was taken coming straight out of the factory case. (I did wipe off most of the factory grease from exterior). Have since been to range only once, about 50 rounds and really happy with it. Looking forward to more range time and considering just how much I'll fork out for upgrades/accessories.....lol.

Posts: 364 | Location: Houston | Registered: September 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
One of my surplus M17’s

And my X-carry FDE

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post