SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Sig 320s Only -Lets See Some 320s
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 320s Only -Lets See Some 320s Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
^MUST get one of those grip modules^ Very nice pcshooter!

For now:

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Just got this yesterday.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

My brother-in-law brought his new SIG Scorpion over from Henderson NV so we could compare the AXG grip module to the polymer X grip I have on my P320.
After changing uppers, mostly using my Pro-cut slide/threaded barrel, we shot the two variations so he and I could get an idea of the differences. He wanted to see if there was any due to just barrel length and fire it with a suppressor.
I wanted to see if I HAD to have an AXG module for my gun. After both of us firing a good amount down range it was determined that he was going to get a T.B. and research what can to buy for his Scorpion, and I AM getting the AXG.

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
And my Scorpion I picked up on Saturday.

A gun fit for a Scorpio (mid Nov. B-Day).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

posted Hide Post

Tragically all were lost in a boating accident on the Ohio River shortly after this was taken..... Big Grin
Cp

U.S. Army Distinguished Pistol (2015)
12B/19D/79V

Posts: 12 | Location: OH | Registered: July 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdblanton:
Nice pics. I've really become a fan of the P320 platform after purchasing my first one just last year.

Michael

Nice irons. Is that a Werkz holster in the bottom pic? Where did you get the belt loops? I don't see them on their site.

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Have had this for 3 years now, time flies.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nice irons. Is that a Werkz holster in the bottom pic? Where did you get the belt loops? I don't see them on their site.

Thanks, the XCompact has just about perfect ergos for me. Yes, that is a Werkz holster. I couldn’t find the loops when I checked a few minutes ago either. I remember having difficulty finding them when I bought the holster. I suggest giving them a call. Super friendly folks. Here’s how they’re installed Werkz loops

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Fraternal Twins...Nice! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8787 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I’m really becoming a fan of the 320 platform. I am up to three and maybe not done. I have the X5 Legion, the AXG Scorpion, and the CW FCU built as an X Carry on a Wilson grip module. I’m planning on installing an RMR on one and may just get another slide assembly to switch back and forth. I’ll try to dig them out for a group picture when time permits.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
this photo is a possible magazine cover shot for an article about 'plastic guns'.

Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post