SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Sig 320s Only -Lets See Some 320s
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 320s Only -Lets See Some 320s Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
^MUST get one of those grip modules^ Very nice pcshooter!

For now:

Posts: 3269 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Just got this yesterday.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1599 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

My brother-in-law brought his new SIG Scorpion over from Henderson NV so we could compare the AXG grip module to the polymer X grip I have on my P320.
After changing uppers, mostly using my Pro-cut slide/threaded barrel, we shot the two variations so he and I could get an idea of the differences. He wanted to see if there was any due to just barrel length and fire it with a suppressor.
I wanted to see if I HAD to have an AXG module for my gun. After both of us firing a good amount down range it was determined that he was going to get a T.B. and research what can to buy for his Scorpion, and I AM getting the AXG.

Posts: 3269 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
And my Scorpion I picked up on Saturday.

A gun fit for a Scorpio (mid Nov. B-Day).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

posted Hide Post

Tragically all were lost in a boating accident on the Ohio River shortly after this was taken..... Big Grin
Cp

U.S. Army Distinguished Pistol (2015)
12B/19D/79V

Posts: 7 | Location: OH | Registered: July 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdblanton:
Nice pics. I've really become a fan of the P320 platform after purchasing my first one just last year.

Michael

Nice irons. Is that a Werkz holster in the bottom pic? Where did you get the belt loops? I don't see them on their site.

Posts: 384 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post