Find
Notify
Tools

Hasenpfeffer Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted
I was wondering what was making its home under my bay window so I stuck a trail cam out there and caught him.

Now I just need to catch him out and about and toss him into a pot.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You better be careful. I hear they can be very rascally.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dedguy:
You better be careful. I hear they can be very rascally.

You mean "wascally". Smile

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Very good pix. Which model of Steath Cam are you using?

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I don't remember if it has a name or not, but the "Model" on the back says - STC-GX45NG.

They seem to work pretty well for me.

Picture of LtsAv8
posted Hide Post
When I lived in Chicagoland, I had so many rabbits in my yard that I had two redtailed hawks living quite comfortably there.

P220R3, SP2022 (9MM), P2000SK (9MM), P320 Carry (9MM), G17 Gen 5, G19 Gen 5

Posts: 148 | Location: The Metoplex, TX | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtsAv8:
When I lived in Chicagoland, I had so many rabbits in my yard that I had two redtailed hawks living quite comfortably there.

We cannot keep anough raptors and snakes to keep the bunny population in check. The wife has taken to Havahart traps and snares, but they learn. Seen them sneaking through the snares slowly, so they don't trip. There must be a Watership Down grapevine. The only answer is a .22 (rifle or air rifle), but even then, they seem to reproduce in prodigious numbers.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
At first I misread the opening paragraph in the OP and was wondering why you had such nice cameras in such places, pointing at your house and foundation. Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valor! For the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel, that no man yet has fought with it... and lived! BONES of full fifty men lie *strewn* about its lair! So! Brave knights! If you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth...

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ragnar:
Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valor! For the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel, that no man yet has fought with it... and lived! BONES of full fifty men lie *strewn* about its lair! So! Brave knights! If you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth...

Run away!

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
That's a rather unique rabbit. Do you know how to catch a unique rabbit?

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost in the Woods
Picture of NHForester
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:

Unique up on him. Big Grin

Posts: 1475 | Location: Newfound Lake, NH | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ragnar:

I just soiled my armor!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NHForester:
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:

Unique up on him. Big Grin

How do you catch a tame rabbit?

Tame way, unique up on it.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HOGSTR
posted Hide Post
BRING FORTH THE HOLY HAND GRENADE OF ANTIOCH!!

Posts: 172 | Location: Ozark Highlands | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
...Incorporated!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
...Incorporated!

Not many will get that reference.