SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    It's a bird. It's a plane. It's...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's a bird. It's a plane. It's... Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted

It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPER PUPPY!

Daughter picked up her male Akita pup today. The one that started this whole mess. Cute little beggar, and fearless.

His "Big Sister" Fate has been staying with us this week as daughter has her kids, grandkid and granddog staying with her. Everyone will get introduced on neutral ground (aka my back field...) tomorrow.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cute little pup

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Cute and also looks verrrrrry relaxed Smile

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
i love puppies but i'm glad mine is 18 months old i am on the other side they can be some work

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by side_shot:
i love puppies but i'm glad mine is 18 months old i am on the other side they can be some work

I hear ya. Daughter has her work cut out for her between that pup @ 9 weeks and his "big sister" at 11 months.

Sis is darn smart and quite well trained already, but still a pup and prone to a little mischief and bull-headedness from time to time.

They were introduced today in my back yard and Big Sis was quite gentle with the pup. Of course the pup is fearless as he has no real experience yet. He was checking her out looking for the lunch counter and she was like WTF is he doing?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post