SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    2018 F1 USGP - Austin TX (Slow Connections Beware)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 F1 USGP - Austin TX (Slow Connections Beware) Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted
Condensed about 3k photos to under 300.
Didn’t realize until after the race that I had my camera set up wrong on Sunday, so a lot of the photos were really washed out (shutter speed too slow for the really bright day, compared to the overcast Fri/Sat)

Driver’s Parade
Must not have had a clear shot of Ericsson…

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Pre-Race

Post-Race Pit Lane

Former Drivers / Team Owners / Principals / Media

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Mercedes – Hamilton

Mercedes – Bottas

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Ferrari – Vettel

Ferrari – Raikkonen

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Red Bull – Ricciardo

Red Bull – Verstappen

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Renault – Hulkenburg

Renault – Sainz

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Haas – Grosjean

Haas – Magnussen

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Force India – Perez

Force India – Ocon

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Toro Rosso – Hartley

Toro Rosso – Gasly

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Sauber – Ericsson

Sauber – Leclerc

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Williams – Stroll

Williams – Sirotkin

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Shots from Around the Track

Koni had a Force India car on display.
Sauber had one of theirs in the Alfa booth, but it was always way too crowded to get in there for a few photos.

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Wow! Thats a lot of great pics! I watched it live on TV, was a great race (as far as for F1 these days anyway). Thanks for the share Smile

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Thanks for posting.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post