SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    tiny town car show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tiny town car show Login/Join 
posted
just a very few of the 170 cars that showed up during the Fall festival

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those early Corvettes with the removable hardtops were really neat. A neighbor back in the 1950's had a similarly-equipped 1957 Thunderbird, and built a hoist inside his garage roof so he could handle the job by himself, since his wife had polio.

That house behind the Mopars is OK, too. I love Midwest architecture.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
That house behind the Mopars is OK, too. I love Midwest architecture.

there is another one just like it on a bigger lot, for sale , three blocks away. Smile
$188,000.00

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PM me when they drop the price so I can afford it! I'm thinking a dolla anna haff is my limit these days. Frown

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post